Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifstarscouldfly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifstarscouldfly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about perks and facilities of an ifs officer, bishwajit kumar singh ifs, jp singh ifs, harveer singh ifs, ifs officer life,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If the sky could descend, 
If the moon ran away, 
If all of us would transform into 
the feathered ones, 
Wouldn't it be an amusing sight? 
No pandemic could cage us
No politician could rule us
We would probably become unruly, for
We are unworthy of anything that's 
worthy of trust
So let the stars twinkle unperturbed, 
as they are now, in a steady sky and 
let them never fly.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Our Horoscope would change

Everytime Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
I would have a 
jolly good ride. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
They comes to children
For playing with them. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine

संतृप्त

प्रेम दीपक की लौ है और मैं पतंग। #प्रेम_पर_चिंतन #Collab #collabwithकोराकाग़ज़ #2thingsilike #ifstarscouldfly #onlytheheartknows

read more
प्रेम योग है संयोग नहीं
प्रेम तपस्या है भोग नहीं।
  प्रेम दीपक की लौ है और मैं पतंग।

#प्रेम_पर_चिंतन  #collab #collabwithकोराकाग़ज़   #2thingsilike   #ifstarscouldfly #onlytheheartknows

Aditi Mishra

read more
It feels so good.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
I will make it as my roller coaster car
Ride happily by holding its arms
Pierce through galaxies 
To revolve around my darling moon Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #loveisintheair #loveisamazing

read more
Every night they would 
Carry my love to you 
And bring back some 
stardust from you!  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine
#loveisintheair #loveisamazing

Madhav Jha

read more
Then i would be riding it to go somewhere where i could find him to bring him back! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
Some of them fall in my house
So , I put  that star  inside my room 
Oh I wish she fell like a shooting star again
 I'll keep her like a star
#Sweety 
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #ifstarscouldfly #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification