Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thekindoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thekindoflove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thek meaning in hindi, thek meaning, thek, sa a vs ind a live score, sa a vs ind a,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Everyone deserves to be loved. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
who'll simply love me
with my flaws. Everyone deserves to be loved.
Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashok Mangal

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rina Sahu

read more
You wish to have fire and water together !
How can both of these can remain together !! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rina Sahu

Ifeoluwa Bode-Ajayi

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I need the kind of love that stays even when everything else walks away Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Svetlana Saraswat

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Women authors write about
The meet-cute
The slow burn
The grovel
The end

I need the kind of love
Women-saints have sung about
The seperation
The longing
The arrival
The union Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Varadhan P M

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

That's steady and steadfast
Not fluctuating not flirting...
Firm and faithful..
Sincere and a simple one.
Selfless and sacrfiicing type..
If you come across one,
Intimate me please 🥺😃 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

That's selfless and unselfish..

Devoted and Divine

Decent and Dignified

Deep and Desirable...  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Where I need love... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
which makes me feel out of the world... 
I love to love 
I love to be loved 
Love is everything for me 
Love the love abundantly 
Love the love infinitely 
Love the love wholeheartedly 
Love is everywhere 
Love is the most essential part of the life 
Love gives an eternal feeling to the beautiful life 
Love is the life.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I need the kind of love
which support and hope
to grow in life with pure soul enough to give new direction.
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine

Aruna Menon

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #loveisamazing #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

read more
Where my presence 
as well as my absence 
both make a difference !  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #thekindoflove #YourQuoteAndMine
#loveisamazing
#arunawrites
#ripplesnreflections
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification