Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missingfound Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missingfound Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i miss you so much my love, love kiss miss you images, missing you message for my love, missing my love images, miss you mom and dad quotes,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Alok Jain

What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yourquotedidi #quotemakers #writeups

read more
Life

You What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#yourquoteandmine #yourquote #yourquotedidi #quotemakers #writeups

Mahima Jain

What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Collab #yqenglish #yqquotes #selflove

read more
You in My Life..

Me in My Life.. What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #collab #yqenglish #yqquotes #selflove

Indhu Shasti

What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 my childhood happiness for some time which has no crafty 

i found you my little princess.  What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Harish Reddy S

What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You

You
Still In My Heart
Saying That
I Am Still With You What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Feba

read more
Sobriety of togetherness

Loneliness was intoxicating What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Aamna Magray

Humne kalam pakadna kya chordh di
Log samjhane lage k hum likhna hi bhool gaye 😝 Waqfa 
#missingfound #yqquote #yqshayari #urdushayari #shayriyonkizubaan #shayarilover #poetry

Madhu Jain

read more
something unsaid 

misplaced shattered heart. 

What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
my loved ones because 
I was on my way to reach 
a height

that if I would try again and again, I would reach to that height from where, I would be able to meet not only my loved ones but also to great people. What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

urge to travel

found soulmate as company
 What were you missing and what did you find? #missingfound #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

craving to travel

found soulmate as company

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification