Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 5wordboundary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 5wordboundary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 28 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

#Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Line of border excepting friendship #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Shouldn't be bound by definition" #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqbaba

read more
A fence,keeping myself in #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine
 #yourquote #yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes  
#yqbaba

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

read more
standardised man-made
 line of control.  #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba  #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub

insightful_ink

#Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
BOUNDARY

"Ruins the Liberty of YOU"  #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

The Cold Summers

read more
Imaginary lines drawn by fear ! #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Arbitrary lines drawn with purpose. #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

*Give me my Space *Respect my Space *Let me have my Freedom *Don't intervene when I state my Opinions *Maintain Distance I am not just yours YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Dada YourQuote Jogi #MyThoughts #suchismitasengupta #musings #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #boundary #5wordboundary

read more
Space
Respect
Freedom
Opinion
Distance *Give me my Space
*Respect my Space
*Let me have my Freedom
*Don't intervene when I state my Opinions
*Maintain Distance I am not just yours

YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Dada YourQuote Jogi #mythoughts #suchismitasengupta

Batul Hafiji

Visible border of invisible hatred.  #Collab
 #5wordboundary #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

The Cold Summers

read more
Imaginary lines drawn by fear ! #Collab and come up with a #5wordboundary definition. Here’s my try: Manmade line, dissolved by time. #boundary #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification