Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best buddymantra Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best buddymantra Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about buddy the elf i love you, buddha quotes on love and marriage, buddha quotes on love, love you buddy quotes, good morning with buddha quotes,

• 346 Followers
  • 9468 Stories

Jmcreations

vimlesh Gautamhttps://youtube.com/@jindgikafasana6684?si=qDr1CB9JbHPrEa6o

Dayak Official ✍️

🤩 Buddy Mantra Challenge #BM545poem 🎀 Write a 545Poem. 🎀 Use #buddymantra 🎀 Read our bio to know us better. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #dayakofficial #musingtime

read more
I was a good boy
But I'm now insane
For letting society control me 🤩 Buddy Mantra Challenge #BM545poem

🎀 Write a 545Poem. 

🎀 Use #buddymantra 

🎀 Read our bio to know us better.

Uvarani jaganathan

#bmidontcarenow 🎀Collab with Buddy Mantra and decorate this bg with beautiful words.😍 🎀Use hashtag #buddymantra for us to discover your writings. #yqbaba #Collab poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I don't care about what is around me
I don't care about things I can't get
I don't care about to feel happy or sad
I don't care about to see what is good or bad
I don't care about how am I 
I don't care about my life
As life takes its own turn without my wish
Made me a dumb driven cattle... #bmidontcarenow

🎀Collab with Buddy Mantra and decorate this bg with beautiful words.😍

🎀Use hashtag #buddymantra for us to discover your writings.

#yqbaba #collab #poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

#bminyourthoughtsimlost 🎀Collab with Buddy Mantra and decorate this bg with beautiful words.😍 🎀Use hashtag #buddymantra for us to discover your writings. #yqbaba #Collab poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra

read more
The time is so jealous
Often it flies away... #bminyourthoughtsimlost

#yqbaba #collab #poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Buddy Mantra

Uvarani jaganathan

#bmifyoufeellost 🎀Collab with Buddy Mantra and decorate this bg with beautiful words.😍 🎀Use hashtag #buddymantra for us to discover your writings. #yqbaba #Collab poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra

read more
Just cry to heal yourself... #bmifyoufeellost

Uvarani jaganathan

#bmlovebg15 🎀Collab with Buddy Mantra and decorate this bg with beautiful words.😍 🎀Use hashtag #buddymantra for us to discover your writings. #yqbaba #Collab poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra

read more
எதற்கும் உருகாத மனம் அவனால் அவனுக்காக மட்டுமே உருகும்! #bmlovebg15

Uvarani jaganathan

For every obstacle there will be a ways to overcome! And so I have found this beautiful platform to share my true feelings which became my stress burster for life time!. You(YQ) made me to learn, write and overcome every depression. Thank you is not enough for me to thank you! Thank you YQ. Every time this icon pop ups makes me glad.Thank you for all those who liked and commented my quotes. Make me even more finer and a better writer and a you will be my stress buster and a good friend forev #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqkanmani #aestheticthoughts #1000thquote #yqpostman #buddymantra #reached1000

read more
My 1000th quote!

Read the caption👇 For every obstacle there will be a ways to overcome! And so I have found this beautiful platform to share my true feelings which became my stress burster for life time!.
    You(YQ) made me to learn, write and overcome every depression. Thank you is not enough for me to thank you! Thank you YQ. Every time this icon pop ups makes me glad.Thank you for all those who liked and commented my quotes. Make me even more finer and a better writer and a you will be my stress buster and a good friend forev

Uvarani jaganathan

#bmbecarefulwithyourwords 🎀Collab with Buddy Mantra and decorate this bg with beautiful words.😍 🎀Use hashtag #buddymantra for us to discover your writings. #yqbaba #Collab poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra

read more
It hurts for life time!
When they forgive
And we regret... #bmbecarefulwithyourwords

Uvarani jaganathan

#bmuseyourbrains 🎀Collab with Buddy Mantra and decorate this bg with beautiful words.😍 🎀Use hashtag #buddymantra for us to discover your writings. #yqbaba #Collab poetry #yqdidi #yqbuddymantra #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Buddy Mantra

read more
To heal your heart! #bmuseyourbrains

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification