Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best neverwantedtoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best neverwantedtoleave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Harshit Mishra

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
This is the fundamental of life
nothing is permanent here
you have to move ahead 
without being panic
 Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #Nostalgia #nightthoughts

read more
If you have another option 
Than I have no option Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #nostalgia #nightthoughts

Abhishek Latta

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Leaving was the only option.... Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Marufa Mazumder

read more
your actions forced me
 to drift my way  Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
leaving kept my love alive... Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
I never wanted to leave but,
My goals are high priority,
Than you. Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Kushika Goyal

read more
Some things need to cease.
Every dream cannot be turned to reality,
May be this is the way of life to tease.

Jyothi Jantz

read more

Had to leave the past
 emotional Feeling in life
 to go Forward with beautiful
Lovely moments of future
Into exploring the possibilities
Of the new destination Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
your indifference accompanied me
 out of path of love... Here's a #lovepoem prompt for the night. #neverwantedtoleave #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Your love was smothering
Stifling me
I was immersed in you
And all seemed worthless
I love you
With all my heart
So to save you
And myself 
From being consumed in love
I am leaving you