Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notreadytolose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notreadytolose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Who said you are ready?'

'But you said you are moving now'

'I am ready to find myself'— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My dear self Afrin at any cost because your existence in me  teaches me to live happily, peacefully and progressively as a divine soul☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗🤗💐💐💖💖💖💖— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Jha

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Just stay with me forever...
I am going to live without you never...
Will you be mine?— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Varadhan P M

read more

But I am ready, I was actually waiting for this! — % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Why not? You can try, try...

No not even for a joke, I would lose you!

Hello Kartik! I just joked, don't take it

seriously!

Should I have to believe  you?
I just tested, forget it please.

Ok okay 👍— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“I can't imagine my life without you.“— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

kUr Gaglani

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chakram

read more
Though - I lost you
Coz I was not ready— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

#chakram

nistha sahoo

read more
          Not for anyone,
not for anything nor for any
                cause.
   I can't afford to loose me
           for whatever it 
                 maybe.— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
It's like a fish without water, the life doesn't make sense— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I say this everyday 
When I look at my mirror  Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification