Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beautifulthingaboutme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beautifulthingaboutme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love full movie bea alonzo and aga muhlach, a love so beautiful novel, a smile is beautiful, most beautiful hindi love shayari, this world you have made is a beautiful place lyrics,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I'm unique in all aspects
Love to help the needy
Lend an ear to pay attention 
their inner feelings 
And give hope and encourage 
With kind words truly lift my spirits
With assistance, support 
in times of hardship and distress— % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when you dress your eyes with the grace of divine love, you shall see  the beauty that shines in you and gets reflected by me. — % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Afrin Jahan

read more
That I know my  beautiful worth in  my soul and in my God presence.💖💞❣️❤️❤️😍😍😌😌👌🌷🌷💗💕😘🥰— % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Anuj Jain

read more
for others to decide, 
but one good thing I know, 
is that happiness, in me, resides. — % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Varadhan P M

read more

forgetting!
Iforget the insults, angry words of 
Relatives easily! — % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Me... 
The whole me... 
Please don't make me choose a part of me— % & #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Sonia Dey

read more
when people disappoints me, I get

disappointed with life, not with people. 

— % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Haleema Thanvi

read more

My eyes that speak a thousand words and emotions when my lips fail to express them.— % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Roohi Bhargava

read more
that I keep trying, keeping my vision on my dream. — % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

Aditi Mishra

read more
That I am a calm person...— % & Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #beautifulthingaboutme

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification