Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anshikatulsyan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anshikatulsyan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about दीमाग हो तो उत्तर दो ans, written shayari of ansh pandit, anshika name meaning in hindi, graho ka ansh bal, anshika meaning in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 37 Stories

atrisheartfeelings

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ AT4in1hindicollab3 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 इस चैलेंज पर अपने मित्रों के साथ collab करें|☺️ Transliteration: Gussa; Zidd; Nakhre; Pyaar #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #ananttripathi #atrisheartfeelings #anshikatulsyan

read more
इतने भी मत करो कि
सामने वाले को तुम्हारे बिन
रहने की आदत हो जाए... OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ AT4in1hindicollab3
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

इस चैलेंज पर अपने मित्रों के साथ collab करें|☺️ 

Transliteration: 
Gussa; Zidd; Nakhre; Pyaar

Blue Butterfly

😍Hey🙋🏻‍♂️, this is not complete yet😉. Complete it by ur Billion Dollar words🥰. A pen is the most powerful object in the world 🔥& Now u have the opportunity to prove it😌. & Follow me On (Insta- @ScientificSuraj) #anshikatulsyan #SCIENTIFICSURAJOFFICIAL #SurajKumarHota #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #peppeboy

read more
The thoughts
 to write 😍Hey🙋🏻‍♂️, this is not complete yet😉.
Complete it by ur Billion Dollar words🥰.
A pen is the most powerful object in the world 🔥& Now u have the opportunity to prove it😌.
& Follow me On (Insta- @ScientificSuraj)
#anshikatulsyan
#ScientificSurajOfficial 
#surajkumarhota
#yqquotes  #yqaestheticthoughts

Arunima Thakur

You can collab movie/Web series of any languages. Note: collab inside the box. And don't remove these three hashtag. #Rawink #favmovies #anshikatulsyan. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Raw Ink

read more
रजनीगंधा You can collab movie/Web series of any languages.

Note: collab inside the box.
And don't remove these three hashtag.
#Rawink #favmovies #anshikatulsyan.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Raw Ink

Deepak Kanoujia

Sleep drunkenness= sleep disorder having feelings of sudden action or reflex upon waking up Insomnia= Sleep disorder includes bad sleeping habits, depression, anxiety etc. #Insomnia #sleepless_nights #sleepdrunkenness #midnightthoughts #Prayers #anshikatulsyan #modishtro #deepakkanoujia

read more
// MIDNIGHT SLEEP DRUNKENNESS //

Her those midnight
sudden sleep drunkenness,
In that darkness
reflexes of deep sadness...

Those midnight prayers of her
giving her belief
these prayas are paying off...

His heart sadness
transmitting to her soul,
Illusionary convincing her
he is moving on towards happy roads,
Giving her relief
he might getting rid of his insomniac disorder... Sleep drunkenness= sleep disorder having feelings of sudden action or reflex upon waking up
Insomnia= Sleep disorder includes bad sleeping habits, depression, anxiety etc.
#insomnia #sleepless_nights #sleepdrunkenness #midnightthoughts #prayers 
#anshikatulsyan
#modishtro #deepakkanoujia

Deepak Kanoujia

I don't believe in death...being believer of Krishna I believe all are alive in all the ages...Sab tumahre saath hee rahte hain sada... #eyesworld #herwords #dontcry #StopCrying #Death #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #anshikatulsyan

read more
     // रोना मना है //

एक दफ़ा उसने कहा था 
कि मेरी आंखों में कुछ है 
कुछ अलग सी दुनिया 
एक शांत सा संसार
और ये सब उसने अंग्रेजी में कहा था...

तब से मैं कभी भी ना रोया 
चाहे कैसा भी दुःख किसी भी भाषा में 
मुझे सुनाया गया या पढ़ाया गया
मैं नहीं रोया उसके जाने पर भी
और ना ही उसके राख बन जाने पर...

मुझे डर है कि रोने पर 
कहीं मेरे आंखों के कोरों से 
उसका संसार बह ना जाये 
और फिर कहीं उसका मन कर जाये 
दोबारा इस मौन संसार में रहने का... I don't believe in death...being believer of Krishna I believe all are alive in all the ages...Sab tumahre saath hee rahte hain sada...
#eyesworld #herwords #dontcry 
#stopcrying #death 
#modishtro #deepakkanoujia   
#anshikatulsyan

Ekta Gour

😍Hey🙋🏻‍♂️, this is not complete yet😉. Complete it by ur Billion Dollar words🥰. A pen is the most powerful object in the world 🔥& Now u have the opportunity to prove it😌. & Follow me On (Insta- @ScientificSuraj) #anshikatulsyan #SCIENTIFICSURAJOFFICIAL #SurajKumarHota #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Family 😍Hey🙋🏻‍♂️, this is not complete yet😉.
Complete it by ur Billion Dollar words🥰.
A pen is the most powerful object in the world 🔥& Now u have the opportunity to prove it😌.
& Follow me On (Insta- @ScientificSuraj)
#anshikatulsyan
#ScientificSurajOfficial 
#surajkumarhota
#yqquotes  #yqaestheticthoughts

Rishi K

#pleasecollab #anshikatulsyan #yqbaba 😃😃😃😃 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Barsha Swain Collaborating with Kuldeep Luniwal (Yadav) Collaborating with Nayana Hataraki Collaborating with Anshika Tulsyan Collaborating with Ms.Knowledge

read more
From head to toe
everything
kya karu
aisa hi hun mein😂
24.9.20 #pleasecollab #anshikatulsyan #yqbaba
😃😃😃😃  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Barsha Swain
Collaborating with Kuldeep Luniwal (Yadav)
Collaborating with Nayana Hataraki 
Collaborating with Anshika Tulsyan
Collaborating with Ms.Knowledge

आदित्य शेखर त्रिपाठी (जज़्बाती_कलम)

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4in1topics12 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 (From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges") Collab in the box of your choice and make your friends collaborate in the rest.✨ Every box contains a topic. Write according to that topic. • It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #anshikatulsyan #loveekdokha

read more
The Hunger of inner soul that forces you to say
Try again and Try harder
The belief that says
I can do it 
Motivation doesn’t come from outside
Its inside you OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #AT4in1topics12
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

(From our "Topic Box Multiple Collab Challenges") 

Collab in the box of your choice and make your friends collaborate in the rest.✨ Every box contains a topic. Write according to that topic. 

• It's a multiple collab challenge. ✍️

A yadav

I expect everyone to answer this either by collab or by comment....🥀 . . #anshikatulsyan #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #ATpredator #answer #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anshika Tulsyan

read more
If anything like that happens 
then try to forget him or 
try to ignore it or 
even don't change yourself
behave as if nothing happened 
this all things will give you 
strength to move forward. I expect everyone to answer this either by collab or by comment....🥀
#anshikatulsyan #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #ATpredator  #answer #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anshika Tulsyan

lalitha sai

☠️Game Of Thrones☠️ You can collab movie/Web series of any languages. Note: collab inside the box. And don't remove these three hashtag. #Rawink #favmovies #anshikatulsyan. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
ज़िन्दगी ना मिलेगी दोबारा  ☠️Game Of Thrones☠️

You can collab movie/Web series of any languages.

Note: collab inside the box.
And don't remove these three hashtag.
#Rawink #favmovies #anshikatulsyan.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification