Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nothappywithyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nothappywithyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I make promises to never let myself down ever again!  What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It usually happens... 
Let's share our sorrows, 
Sharing weakens the sorrows... 
I write, I cry, I try... 
To make myself happy... 
I listen the conflicts, I am having with myself... 
I focus... If it's in my hand to tackle, 
Otherwise I try to avoid bouts of strenuous grief. 
Ha I know, 
कहना आसान है करना मुश्किल। 
Chalo... Phir let's share our sorrows. 

What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #Rectification

read more
I try to rectify... What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#rectification

Abhishek Latta

read more
I Often Introspect.... What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It could only be a mistake by me. 
And anyhow I willvrectify my mistake
And lear from it, without repeating in future... What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
I get angry with myself. 
I walk in solitude with sadness What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

praveen kalabhavi

read more
"I have no control over you. You melt my heart and you capture my soul and I am lost in your embrace. You are the world to me."  What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
"Shoot me with your words. Cut me with your eyes. Kill me with your hatefulness. But still, like air, I’ll rise." What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Just be silent and think what can I do to make myself come back to the better situation .
 What do you do when you are #nothappywithyourself? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I try to find the reasons by listing what
most displeases.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification