Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendsafterlongtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendsafterlongtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, my friend bit me, aap ka friend hai, seeking a friend for the end of the world, friends love status videos 0,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it's as if we were never apart,
with no pause in our conversations,
there is a sense of timelessness!  It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abi Lakshmi✍

It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I jump high and 
Get stuck in the Cloud Nine It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nii 1n only

Happy friendship day 
               शुभ मित्रता दिवस.... हर तरफ शोर सा मचा है मित्रता दिवस की शुभकामनाओं का । होना भी चाहिए मित्रता अनमोल उपहार जो है ईश्वर का । मित्र ही तो है जो बिना कहे बिना बोले हमारे चेहरे के भावों को पढ़ लेते हैं.... हँसते चेहरे को देखकर भी पूछते है" चल बता क्या परेशानी  है..... हौसलों के पंख कभी टूटने नही देते....
     पर...... ऐसे अनमोल रिश्तों के लिए सिर्फ एक दिन क्यूं?.... क्यूं नही हर दिन उत्सव.....
क्यूं नहीं हर दिन शुक्रिया....
क्यूं न हर दिन कहा जाए उसको तुम्हारा होना कितना महत्वपूर्ण है मेरे जीवन में.....
      क्यूं न हर दिन Happy friendship day..... #friendship #riendsforever #friendshipquotes #friendsafterlongtime #frirndshipday #friendinneed #thoughtoftheday #wordoftheday

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Smile greet us, hug embarrass us
and slang treat us... It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine

Srishty Jaiswal

read more
I will hug them tight....
And will never leave them...❤️ It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine

Srishty Jaiswal

read more
I will hug them tight....
And will never leave them...❤️ It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
everyone starts talking at the same time
and no one is heard. It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
I just want to be with them for longer time. It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine

Saurabh Gupta

read more
I go craziest of all times...
Meeting with them 
Makes me feel free and relaxed from all Jim-jams... It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine

The Silent One

read more
We are making fun 
Remember old school or college days
Share some future planning
And the biggest thing  
Make fun of each other 😜😂😎 It's #musingtime. What do you do when you meet your #friendsafterlongtime. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification