Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likemorningtea Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likemorningtea Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is like a friendship caught on fire, i love you like funny quotes, love is like a chess game, love me like i do quotes, phoenix love like a sunset pt 2,

• 43 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Just like a wake up call 
for someone who likes it
Having different flavors 
and an Energy booster
Actually it is injurious to health 
Leads to imbalance and disrupts 
our metabolic activity
Acidic and alkaline substances 
in the stomach interfere 
Keep you troubled throughout the 
day Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hot, steamy and 
rejuvenating !  Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #mymorningaroma

read more
fresh and fuming,
refreshing me,everytime
I take a sip...
You smell soothing,
your aroma energizes me...
Whenever I am cold
you make me warm,
Whenever I am aching
you pacify me,
Without you,
I can't imagine
how my mornings would be... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#mymorningaroma

Abhishek Latta

read more
That Suffices Apocryphal Mind.... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepika Vishal Shah

read more
Refreshing like Tulsi Tea,
Soothing like Herbal Tea,
Fragrant like Jasmine Tea,
Silent & Calm like Black Tea,

Bright like  Red Bengal Tea,
Sweet & Sour like Lemon Tea,
Spicy like Masala Tea,
Tasty like Milk Tea,

Keep adding flavours to my life 🙂 Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abi Lakshmi✍

read more
That keeps me So Warm Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
Without your memories the day is not a day.. Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
first thought in my mind,
that refreshes mood for the day... Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Perhaps a cup of tea can't fix problems but it can give you the ideas for it.”“Who says, tea can skip your sleep? People fall in love with tea but I have married it.”May your cup be full of peace, joy, and love today.”
“Never say No to Tea.” Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Like the first beautiful aroma which comes out and
Which blends with all the ingredients 
And come out with all the best taste

Good morning. Begin your day with a #simile. #likemorningtea  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification