Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RzPoDiMo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RzPoDiMo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 47 Followers
  • 176 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 23 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "10 words love poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem needs to have only 10 words, and it must be based on the theme of LOVE. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo23

read more

We, verses of
love in motion 
define creation's 
poetic composition

Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 23 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "10 words love poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉
(Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) 

How to write it: 

•  Your poem needs to have only 10 words, and it must be based on the theme of LOVE.

Fairy Lights

Eager to share this beautiful prompt by Rest Zone for Day 12 #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Day 12 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Diminishing Poem" How to write it: • The first line of your poem can contain any number of words. #yqbaba #restzone #collabwithrestzone #poemtime #rzpodimo12

read more
Life wouldn't have been the same if
I would have mustered courage enough
Fought the demons, ample much
Life would have been
Made by me 
Happy yet
Tough.

Eager to share this beautiful prompt by Rest Zone for Day 12 #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Day 12 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Diminishing Poem" 

How to write it: 

• The first line of your poem can contain any number of words.

Anaya Agarwal

Eager to share this beautiful prompt by Rest Zone for Day 12 #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Day 12 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Diminishing Poem" How to write it: • The first line of your poem can contain any number of words. #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #poemtime #rzpodimo12

read more

I cannot look picture perfect every day
I cannot be diplomatic with everyone
I cannot laugh when distressed
I am no perfectionist..
..I rather love
more my
imperfections
 Eager to share this beautiful prompt by Rest Zone for Day 12 #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

How to write it: 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Eager to share this beautiful prompt by Rest Zone for Day 12 #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Day 12 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Diminishing Poem" How to write it: • The first line of your poem can contain any number of words. #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #poemtime #rzpodimo12

read more
Why in world you are sad, 
you can smile for free
till your jaw pain
and spread happiness
to everyone.
Free!!!  Eager to share this beautiful prompt by Rest Zone for Day 12 #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

How to write it: 

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 28 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Triangle Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem can have minimum four lines and maximum eight lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo28

read more
The 
truth behind 
every sweet smile 
is the peaceful heart.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 28 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Triangle Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 

• Your poem can have minimum four lines and maximum eight lines.

Madhu Jain

read more
Still loving you as always 
from the heart though
you shredded heart 
into pieces 
minutely. 

How to write it: 

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must be of four lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo7

read more
There is something 
I always miss about you 
And it's your beautiful smile 
which makes me fall in love with you.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 

• Your poem must be of four lines.

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 3 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABBA Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 How to write it: • Your poem will have four lines. • The first line must rhyme with the fourth one. • The second line must rhyme with the third one. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo3 #abbapoem

read more
The beauty of ocean 
is defined 
and refined 
with a spectacular notion.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 3 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABBA Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 
• Your poem will have four lines. 
• The first line must rhyme with the fourth one. 
• The second line must rhyme with the third one.

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Tail Poem." You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 How to write it: • Your poem shall start with a line and end with a word. • The next line of your poem must start with the word that the previous line ended in. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo2 #tailpoem

read more
वफा और प्यार 
प्यार और जिंदगी 
जिंदगी में हमेशा  
हमेशा के लिए तुम्हारा साथ।  Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 2 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "Tail Poem." You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 
• Your poem shall start with a line and end with a word. 
• The next line of your poem must start with the word that the previous line ended in.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
The many boys in my neighborhood are glad when all the adults chase around a certain lad who acts the bad guy of an anti-bully ad,but it's ironic that any child who might stray be knocked around like a cafeteria tray when children only want to shine like a sun's ray. Eager to share this beautiful prompt by Rest Zone for Day 12 #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

How to write it: 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification