Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best repairabrokenheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best repairabrokenheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chair repair near me, geyser repair near me, puncture repair near me, sewing machine repair near me, i repair my cycle yesterday,

• 49 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A true apology which arrives that heart Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

First of all 
never hurt a ❤️heart
For it causes 
endless pain 
as for wounded ❣️hearts 
are like 🌻flowers 
that ❌never blooms again Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine

JYOTI GUPTA

read more
    Just left that person, who broke your 
    heart.... and go ahead. 
    And show him who you are..... 😡 Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brokenpieces #hurt #yqquotes #yqbaba #broken_heart

read more
To break the broken,
once again
so no chance
to repair those pieces,
ever again... Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine
#brokenpieces 
#hurt 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba  
#broken_heart

Abhishek Latta

read more
A Ventilator of Happiness.... Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abi Lakshmi✍

read more
Through Forgiveness  Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
We always apply a soother on wounds, so that they heal, we sometimes leave them open, sometimes take care by bandaging, it all depends how deep the wound is. So are our hearts , every broken heart needs time, healers and soothers. If people around them become such agents then what else to say, like a blooming flower, the heart heals.  Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
We can try infinite times 
but it's next to impossible 
because these are
Broken Hearts
 not
 Broken parts 
of any toy which any common boy 
can fix. Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Give unconditional love,
without expecting... Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Please Come Back 
My whole world came to a painful and shocking halt The day you decided to give my heart a drop. 
You are no more in my life, it is such a shame,The love that I have for you is making me insane. So please baby, please come back into my life,
For your absence is more painful than a knife.
 Write a list or a poem and tells ways to #repairabrokenheart #collab.   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification