Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyouleftnew Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyouleftnew Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, hate you to love me, meaning love you to the moon and back,

• 44 Followers
  • 47 Stories

Osho Jain

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It had been morose everywhere,
Why did you leave me all alone,
With the melancholy waves of time and memories,
My tears had no name but they had all pain,
My love had no fame but it surely wasn't a game,
My eyes, my body, my soul, my everything has only one name,
Similarly like someone had inscribed it on my heart with your name.  Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ratan Singh Champawat

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 everyone is right Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
 Is your expression to leave because you choose me as an option ... 
But if I choose you as my assets
You will be forever my priority
Not as an option .... As a part that without you I am incomplete ... Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

......nothing was left Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
the half filled tea cup,
on seeing me wake up,
I just felt the caring heart,
the gestures playing the Mozart,
no words can counter such actions,
I cherish all the magical interactions. Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you left like you never came
like you never existed in my life. 
I might forget how you left, 
or why you left. 
But I will never forget
the way you left... Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
I became the strongest I could ever become..I promised myself to rise and shine again.
 Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
I knew it was for my good....
things happened accordingly as they should
You left me when I needed you the most....
with you gone all my hopes were lost
I still am living life to the fullest without you....
I have no grudges, have finally gone over you Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

When you left,
my questions took form
of a debate.
My shadow turned
to mere shades of grey & black.
Yes, they merge too perfectly.
When you left, 
the words that my tongue 
was trying to subdue, 
formed their way through 
my fingers and were spilled 
out as meaningless letters. 
 #whenyouleftnew #scarlet_soul #she_a_quest

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I fell into the void you created.
A dark dungeon where I live
since then. Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all collabs posted before 10pm IST tonight on this collab. #whenyouleftnew  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification