Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freedomin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freedomin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri image free download 10, freedom of expression in india, freed meaning in hindi, freedom fighters of india with names and details in kannada, poems about freedom and equality,

• 33 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Nive Srinivasan

Vivekananda Jayanti Everything is Easy
 when you are
Busy
But Nothing is Easy 
when you are 
Lazy

©Nive Srinivasan #VivekanandaJayanti Be yourself Busy 
#swamivivekananda #FreedomFighter #freedomin1line

Rasmeet Bhatia

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being lighter in our head and free from all the tensions... Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line #soultrigger 😁 My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Riding my bike without paying any heed to traffic signals.  Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line
#soultrigger 😁
My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
At last.. I shall be breathing in my own space..  Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

Gayathri

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #Satisfaction #Happiness Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feeling satisfied from heart without conflicts in mind Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi #satisfaction #happiness

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
make you fly through your unseen wings Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

Winterpens 16

read more
Flexibility of life 🙂 Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

Poonam Suyal

read more
Being YOU without any permission Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Understanding the true essence of servitude.  Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

Anuj Jain

read more
Thinking out of the box Participate in this #rapidfire and describe #freedomin1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification