Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shadowtell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shadowtell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sha love story, in the shadow of the moon, you are the shadow to my life song, shadow of the day lyrics, shadow of the moon,

• 41 Followers
  • 42 Stories

सानू

What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that life is not stable.... What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sonali Agrawal

What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If I am bigger than you
I am bigger than everyone 
Who is talking behind me 
Whose mind is in malafied
My shadow tells me 
To walk ahead in every situation
Leaving all the odds in background
Making my story more Powerful 
 What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Reflecting #yqbaba life

read more
No matter how fast a person runs
He can never outrun 
The dark once harboured
At some point he'll have to face it.  What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #reflecting #yqbaba #life

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

read more
You are shading like a shadow in me ♥️ What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
"nobody will remain with you except me"  What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Loneliness of my life What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

May the force be with you. :) What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Win the dark
in order to 
quest your intensity.  May the force be with you. :) 
What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #shadowspeaks #tilltheend

read more
"Flesh and bones may perish,
but
I will be there till you meet your eternal end"... What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#shadowspeaks 
#tilltheend

Mir Sohail

read more
Whatsoever happens 

I will be with you in your
   happiness, sadness, 
 loneliness, emptiness.
I won't change like seasons, like friends, like girlfriends.
I will follow you everywhere like the Sky, like the Clouds, like the Stars. What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
I'm always with you 
in your darker times
Yet invisible to you 
I do  exist  What does your #shadowtell you? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification