Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eyesmademe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eyesmademe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you could see her through my eyes, quotes eyes love, love shayari in hindi on eyes, thank you for opening my eyes quotes, i feel love when i look into your eyes,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Shivani Abbaraju

What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crush

read more
Your eyes made me believe that the
Direction one faces & moves in can be different
By how you kept looking at me 
And then asked out my friend. What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crush

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
curious to ask myself
why do I fall for you everytime?  What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Deepu Jangra

What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your eyes made me lover of you and her own. 
Your eyes are very beautiful do not moist them. 
Do not look at them in the mirror,
These will only have evil eyes. What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
"
"
"
"
"

send you a friend request
 What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nithya Jain

Your eyes make me Forget Forget that we are in midst of 100s of people Forget my fear, insecurity, Forget my worries, Forget Myself As I lose myself deep in your eyes, I forget all the society fed lies, I finally found love, peace and rest, You are My Special, My Dearest😍😜 #lovepoem #eyesmademe #BehindTheMasks

read more
Forget Myself
As I lose myself deep in your eyes,
I forget all the society fed lies,
I finally found love, peace and rest,
You are My Special, My Dearest
😍😜

Your eyes make me Forget
Forget that we are in midst of 100s of people
Forget my fear, insecurity,
Forget my worries, Forget Myself
As I lose myself deep in your eyes,
I forget all the society fed lies,
I finally found love, peace and rest,
You are My Special, My Dearest😍😜

Paradoxical Penman

read more
see myself in a whole new light.  What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
dive into a different world,
wild, vivid and beautiful.
As a sank into its depth,
I descended down to a world 
of peace and calmness.
A world beyond the realms it was,
A world of love,
A world of affection,
A world of pureness,
A world just for you and me. What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kunal Choudhary

skip reality,
drooling into them i got swayed into my own dreamland.

#lovepoem.
#eyes
#drooling
#dreamland
#swayed
#love
#eyesmademe  
#yourquoteandmine

Nitesh Prajapati

What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #gujratipoem #yqdidi love #Gulzar #instawriters

read more
shown a whole world which 
i never seen before.  What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine
#gujratipoem #yqdidi #love #gulzar #instawriters

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
Fall in love with myself..  What thoughts run in your mind when you look into your loved one's eyes? Tell us by writing a #lovepoem. #eyesmademe  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification