Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenisawthemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenisawthemoon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Akanksha

How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I found a forever companion with whom I can share every little secret of my life.... How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A bright  ball in the sky,
Captivated my innocent mind,
I know not why.
But left a desire there,
To see it over and again,
When I saw the Moon,
For the first time ever. How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I hold myself..... How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
during childhood, I asked to my mother why it is so far from away if it our ‘mama’, why it not live with us on earth. She smiled and told it is God and it is living in its own home, then I said oh mumma! then you are also from there because it is your brother,I smiled and said, that's why it is beautiful.😀😀 How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon  #YourQuoteAndMine

N M

read more
I feel it's me, it's me
It's only me😊 How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sapana Sinha Bain

read more
Dua karti hon usse....

Gile sikhwe kitne bhi,
Door chahe hum kitne bhi,
Dil de dua hat dum nikalti hai,
Mere apne jahan bhi rahe salamat rahe Khush rahe surakshit rahe ... 🎉🎉🎉🎉

How did you feel when you saw the moon for the very first time in your life? Share with us in #latenightquotes. #whenisawthemoon  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification