Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penthedissentcontest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penthedissentcontest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, dry herb and wax vaporizer pen 50, pen right click not working, pen pal video, best out of waste pen holder,

• 12 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nfb ..

Mind was what's the battleground
Struggling was only way to survive
Silence was the weapon of an invisible enemy
Healing came through my pen,in form of my screaming words. #yqbaba 
#penthedissentcontest 
#wordsreplay 
#yqdnd 
#pennpopcorn

Anuj Jain

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry

read more

Talent identified, Imagination given flight.
Come to YQ Country, the writer's paradise. Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! 

Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 

🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind!

Anuj Jain

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ ENTIRE CAPTION! 🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆 🍿Here’s comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter. 🍿 The poem should be of at minimum 4 lines, and maximum 10 lines. #yqbaba #freedompoem #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #thefreedompoem #writinggame

read more
Escape from the tangled mind
Enjoy the freedom right
Emancipation set you free
Extricate your mind from trite Hello Writero! PLEASE READ ENTIRE CAPTION! 

🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆

🍿Here’s comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 

🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter.
🍿 The poem should be of at minimum 4 lines, and maximum 10 lines.

Anuj Jain

Question 1: Mr.Blabbermouth of late your beard started resembling that of a maulvi, is it consciously so? Answer 2: I have a very old relationship with beards. When I was a kid i used to take maize hair and make a fool of myself. The same habit continues. Question 2: Why no new gig for Corona? Answer 2 : The Thali was a huge success, The idiot Doctors are unable to raise objections now. Not that anyone can. Hahaha. But wait will ask the Army to dance for the businessmen one of these days. That #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame

read more
You think that the 
Public is stupid Question 1: Mr.Blabbermouth of late your beard started resembling that of a maulvi, is it consciously so?
Answer 2:  I have a very old relationship with beards. When I was a kid i used to take maize hair and make a fool of myself. The same habit continues.
Question 2:  Why no new gig for Corona?
Answer 2 : The Thali was a huge success, The idiot Doctors are unable to raise objections now. Not that anyone can. Hahaha.
But wait will ask the Army to dance for the businessmen one of these days. That

Anuj Jain

Hello Writero ! 😃 PnP and DnD present to you the first challenge of ‘Pen the Dissent’ contest! The Words Replay Challenge : You have to write an 8 line poetry using the following 4 words - Silence, Struggle, Mind & Heal. Simple, right? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #wordsreplay

read more

Healing sought through meditating
Mind that was attuned to cacophony
Struggled to come to grips 
Silence of the crickets

Agitated thoughts prevent healing
Peace a far cry in the disturbed mind
Oh this is indeed a wicked struggle
Never realized the downside of silence. Hello Writero !  😃

PnP and DnD present to you the first challenge of ‘Pen the Dissent’ contest!

The Words Replay Challenge :

You have to write an 8 line poetry using the following 4 words - Silence, Struggle, Mind & Heal.
Simple, right?

Thiru

Hello Writers! 😃 PnP and DnD present to you the first challenge of ‘Pen the Dissent’ contest! The Words Replay Challenge : You have to write an 8 line poetry using the following 4 words - Silence, Struggle, Mind & Heal. Simple, right? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #wordsreplay

read more
Mindfully do your duties
Struggling mind can't give fruitful results so
Silenceing the mind and take decisions to
Heal all the problems.

If unnecessary thoughts occupied in Mind
You can't face everything which are Struggling 
It's better to go to the place of Silence 
The calmness would give the solutions how to Heal.  Hello Writers! 😃

You have to write an 8 line poetry using the following 4 words - Silence, Struggle, Mind & Heal.
Simple, right?

Vidhi Vishwas

Hello Writers! ❤️ *PLEASE READ THE CAPTION CAREFULLY * How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here’s comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! #YourQuoteAndMine #before #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #yqismycountry

read more
Pledge

Yq is my country and all citizens living in it are writers. Here no one speaks but write, here there's no expression still we get to understand each emotion one another. I'm honoured to live in this country where there's no racism castism, genderism. I'm glad that I get to learn new things each day and improve my writing skills every second a little bit. I pledge I'll always respect the feelings of others behind each and every word of them. I'll always be loyal to my country and will try not to hurt anyone's feelings with my words.
 Hello Writers! ❤️

*PLEASE READ THE CAPTION CAREFULLY *

How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! 

Here’s comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us!

Vidhi Vishwas

Hello Writers! 😃 PnP and DnD present to you the first challenge of ‘Pen the Dissent’ contest! The Words Replay Challenge : You have to write an 8 line poetry using the following 4 words - Silence, Struggle, Mind & Heal. Simple, right? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #writinggame #wordsreplayyqdnd

read more
Struggling is not our fate but our destiny.....
Mind is not just a mess of nerves but also a mystery.... 
Silence is not just a word but an emotion of undiscovered chaos....
Healed are not just wounds but also soul.....

Our fate is not going to decide our destiny but our struggling.....
The mess of mind didn't force us to think what is mystery but itself this mysterious mind.....
We can't find silence in chaos but chaos in silence.....
Sometimes wounds are not over the body but the soul which is not impossible but hard to be healed..... Hello Writers! 😃

Simple, right?

Vidhi Vishwas

Hello Writers! ❤️ How’s it going so far? We hope the first challenge of 'Pen the Dissent' contest had you shuffling and replaying to its beat. 😁😁 Here’s comes the second one! Brace up! 🔶 You are the Common Man - The Power House of the Democracy of our dear country, India! 🔶 Put yourself in the shoes of a talk show host and interview you favourite neta (politician) today! 😃 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame

read more

I'll provide education in each 
part of the country so that 
everyone is employed...

Employment without vacancy...   
                                                                  How is this possible?

-Vidhi Vishwas Hello Writers! ❤️

How’s it going so far? We hope the first challenge of 'Pen the Dissent' contest had you shuffling and replaying to its beat. 😁😁

Here’s comes the second one! Brace up! 
🔶 You are the Common Man - The Power House of the Democracy of our dear country, India! 
🔶 Put yourself in the shoes of a talk show host and interview you favourite neta (politician) today! 😃

Het Modi

Interviewer: Do you believe in atmanirbhar bharat??? How will you achieve it??? Cong-ratss: Yes, we've our plan and a special machine ready for that. But firstly, we need to shit on that seat. Interviewer: Can you give a glimpse of our plan??? Cong-ratss: No, we usually don't say our master-plans in open public. *sir, plan bata do. VOTES milege ;) #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #yqdnd #penthedissentcontest #askyourneta #writinggame #collabbyhm

read more

Yes, we've our plan and a special 
machine ready for that. But firstly, we 
need to sit on that seat.

Do you believe in atmanirbhar 
                                                               bharat??? How will you achieve it??
 Interviewer: Do you believe in atmanirbhar bharat??? How will you achieve it???

Cong-ratss: Yes, we've our plan and a special machine ready for that. But firstly, we need to shit on that seat.

Interviewer: Can you give a glimpse of our plan???

Cong-ratss: No, we usually don't say our master-plans in open public. 
*sir, plan bata do. VOTES milege ;)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification