Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heartfallsout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heartfallsout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hoping to hear from you soon, looking forward to hear from you, heart touching love thoughts in hindi, heart touching sad love story in hindi, heart touching lines in hindi for love,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Varadhan P M

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

the narrow path , to start loving

The Entire Humanity for a Change!!

Then it  becomes Universally known

And loved by all Living Beings !!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It's routine passion

To nearby Compassion

To distant and remote ,far away
Unknown destination and people!
Then it has attained its real worth!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Somewhere... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
betrayal of love but still it beat.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
words...
leaves behind abysses of lines,
letters flail, trying to headstand,
a long night awaits,
for emotions finding their way. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Madhav Jha

read more
itemised fishiness egoism;
i delve out to strike out;
pateint i maybe
but there is no grumpiness
i have no illness of habitual bad
yet i fight and involve my insecurity
apart be my part always
is this a reflection in darky pond
where are my dark dirt of natural bond
thou i must be rethinkin'
thee shall i must learn burning eyes blinking 
of nature i see unnatural 
someone is bonded in boast of caricatural 
 seeing that...
Sometimes.. the heart falls out...
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
My control Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

mw

read more
                                     it's aukaad 
& loves unconditionally. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine

Sapana Sinha Bain

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #myownmusings

read more
To gain its soul heart Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #heartfallsout #YourQuoteAndMine
#myownmusings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification