Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ramona Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ramona Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about beezus and ramona, ramona and beezus, ramona and beezus trailer, ramona bachmann, rhony ramona,

• 2 Followers
  • 113 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

NEERAJ SIINGH

Collaborate with me! #Collab #ramona #HUmanity life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ramona Singh #neerajwrites

read more
Don't understand another human  Collaborate with me!
#collab #ramona #humanity #life
    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ramona Singh #neerajwrites

Ramona Singh

Funny how yesterday it was such a deadly dusty screaming crying, perfect storms, people flinging things at me ugly day where my escapist wanted to never wake up and today I woke up untired even with a five hour sleep. Sweet. Beautiful. Hoho God/R.G. you doing a better job. Proud of you. #ramona

read more
today i felt the crazy kind of hunger after a long time. i was so filled with it that i took a bite the size my father would take, even with the thick ghee spread on my sister's chappati, chomped on the seeds of okra, so juicy and so thrilling and they seemed new. today water was sweet, i was thirsty and the gum i'm chewing has flavour. i can smell myself. i don't usually eat sweets, but today i slowly munched on half a laddoo. i can hear my hunger. i love eating again. Funny how yesterday it was such a deadly dusty screaming crying, perfect storms, people flinging things at me ugly day where my escapist wanted to never wake up and today I woke up untired even with a five hour sleep. Sweet. Beautiful. Hoho God/R.G. you doing a better job. Proud of you.

Ramona Singh

your nacreous wounds speak of when it was whole and undestructed, a crown of neelgiri laminae used to be in your hair, now #ramona #womancagedinlove #generationaltrauma

read more
mother of pearl
 your nacreous wounds speak of
when it was whole and
undestructed,
a crown
of neelgiri
laminae used to be in your hair,

now

Ramona Singh

how will you ever get enough at once, enough clouds at once in your little palms #ramona

read more
proof.
 how will you ever

get enough at once,

enough clouds at once

in your little palms

Ramona Singh

'Twas the year of my young age, tenth grade, when I was plunged into the most cataclysmic event of... well... a day of tenth grade? MY TEACHER TOLD US THAT IMAGINATION IS AN IMPRACTICAL AND USELESS THING UNLESS IT IS USED FOR THE...FOR THE blimming "BeNeFiT of Hoomanitee" I lost it. Lost it then and there. #cinemagraph #ramona #lifeordumbexistence

read more
A 
purposefully pretentious
and personal
rant.

/caption/ 'Twas the year of my young age, tenth grade, when I was plunged into the most cataclysmic event of... well... a day of tenth grade?

MY TEACHER TOLD US THAT IMAGINATION IS AN IMPRACTICAL AND USELESS THING UNLESS IT IS USED FOR THE...FOR THE blimming "BeNeFiT of Hoomanitee"

I lost it. Lost it then and there.

Ramona Singh

The sky is tired of beating onto us. For once, I just wish for water, so atleast physical tears would come out. This isn't anything. It's just plain loudness. I thought it was the end of all bothers and all bangs this world's spheres have inflicted on us. I just thought. But "thought" isn't real. #ramona
 #cinemagraph

Ramona Singh

i braided my hair 3 days ago into 3 thin strands, and now that i've opened those curls, they're getting out of my hands. i don't have my driver's license yet, and i guess i never wanted to be more than a decade old #cinemagraph #ramona #ramonasongs #remembrance_r

read more
Remembrance

Part four
 i braided my hair 3 days
ago into 3 thin strands,
and now that i've opened those curls,
they're getting out of my hands.
i don't have my driver's license yet,
and i guess i never wanted to be
more than a decade old

Ramona Singh

I want this city to remind you of me. I want this lakeside seem too difficult #cinemagraph #ramonasfavourites #ramonasongs #remembrance_r #theonewhoisbadatpromisesbutdoesnotacceptit

read more
Remembrance:

Three
 I want this city

to remind you of me.

I want this lakeside seem

too difficult

Ramona Singh

i also believe in the power of haircuts. #ramona

read more
~non-mindfulness~

my headaches start randomly. it's weird, because it isn't that bad, but it feels foggy and heavy in there, as if i've been shot with a water balloon. and then, it goes away. i doubt if it was ever there. it was. then tenderness doesn't make much sense, because it makes all the senses more sensitive, and that is the last thing i'd want. because i sleep so twisted that if i felt my wrists and ankles, they are always aching in the background. i also believe in the power of haircuts.

#ramona

Ramona Singh

{a hazy, blurry image of my thick blanket, which is just like my memory, hazy and blur, just for you. so you dont think i am a superhuman, and just so you feel a warm, personal connection. i think i will use more of my own backgrounds now :) } //a handwritten poem is on her way// #ramona #memory #Haze #ramona_oneliners #r_ownbgs

read more
I wish
everything was
real enough
to memorize.
 {a hazy, blurry image of my thick blanket, which is just like my memory, hazy and blur, just for you. so you dont think i am a superhuman, and just so you feel a warm, personal connection. i think i will use more of my own backgrounds now :) }

//a handwritten poem is on her way//

#ramona #memory #haze 

#ramona_oneliners
#r_ownbgs
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification