Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcwordoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcwordoftheday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcw quotes for best friends, wcw matches 10, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status,

• 13 Followers
  • 75 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Bliss Rosetta

It's 2 o' clock at night. I hear the silent breathing of my siblings, rhythmically playing with air in a way which seems like the rise and fall of the small tides that toddle towards the soft sand from the sea, competeing with each other in a race. #Memories #yqbaba #nosleep #latenightquotes #wcwordoftheday #yourquotewritersclub #bliss_poetry #wc4words1

read more
       It's 2 o' clock at night.

I hear the silent breathing of my siblings, 
rhythmically playing with air in a way
which seems like the rise and fall
of the small tides that toddle towards
the soft sand from the sea,
competeing with each other in a race.

Sita Prasad

The fickle minded think,
modernism lies in flaunting,
Just see the nature,
it does too, but without taunting.  #wcfickle #wcwordoftheday #yqbaba #wcfeature

Hansika Bansal

An ecstatic experience that was, A lovely delusion that was, Like I was in my own world , Such a sweet tale that was. My mind became his slave, Being my love for him so grave, A Shakespearely romance that was, #writersclub #wordoftheday #yqwritersclub #wcwordoftheday #eccedentesiasthb #hansispoem #wcdelusion

read more
That Delusion ... An ecstatic experience that was,
A lovely delusion that was,
Like I was in my own world ,
Such a sweet tale that was.

My mind became his slave,
Being my love for him so grave,
A Shakespearely romance that was,

marmalade ツ

Night is but known for the stars that fill it up and not for the voids it carries. Night is but known for the moon that's a silver sphere and not for its onyx square blanket. Night is but known for the fireflies it holds and not for the fire that it itself holds. Night is but known for the dawn it is to culminate into and not for the dusk as its beginning. #aestheticthoughts #restzone #wcwordoftheday #theunsungquill #wcparalian

read more
if only fire had a shadow Night is but known for the stars that fill it up and not for the voids it carries.

Night is but known for the moon that's a silver sphere and not for its onyx square blanket. 

Night is but known for the fireflies it holds and not for the fire that it itself holds. 

Night is but known for the dawn it is to culminate into and not for the dusk as its beginning.

marmalade ツ

~~~~ The red mark caught my sight. The red cross on my paper. Every other word and verse started to fade and somehow it was just the cross and me on a journey unknown. Taking my diary, I drew two slanting lines, leaning against each other. They leant like grape vines on walls and trunks of other trees. Parasitism as it is called. It's like clouds sailing like paper boats in the wet ocean. Never knowing when would the waves begin to engulf them. And, then? Paper would crumble away... forever. #aestheticthoughts #wcwordoftheday #theunsungquill #wcboffola #the_cross_of_life

read more
                ~~~~

The red mark caught my sight. The red cross on my paper. Every other word and verse started to fade and somehow it was just the cross and me on a journey unknown.

Taking my diary, I drew two slanting lines, leaning against each other. They leant like grape vines on walls and trunks of other trees. Parasitism as it is called. It's like clouds sailing like paper boats in the wet ocean. Never knowing when would the waves begin to engulf them. And, then? Paper would crumble away... forever.

marmalade ツ

Title : Searching for halcyon in the fiery fireplace Sitting by the fireplace, the friction reduces its speed. The crackling of fire increases both its voice and whistle just on the gesture of ruthless winters. #aestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #wcwordoftheday #wchalcyon #theunsungquill

read more
The Fireplace  Title : Searching for halcyon in the fiery fireplace

Sitting by the fireplace,
the friction reduces its speed.
The crackling of fire increases
both its voice and whistle
just on the gesture
of ruthless winters.

marmalade ツ

°°Of Memoirs and Memories°° Keeping the book back on the desk, an unknown feeling of a known desire rushed upon me. I knew the answers of my questions but alas! I think I forgot the questions themselves. October faded and a mist of November was deposited on my window. #aestheticthoughts #wcwordoftheday #wczenosyne #theunsungquill

read more
°°Of Memoirs and Memories°°

| caption | °°Of Memoirs and Memories°°

Keeping the book back on the desk, an unknown feeling
of a known desire rushed upon me.
I knew the answers of my questions but alas!
I think I forgot the questions themselves.
October faded and a mist of November was deposited
on my window.

marmalade ツ

°°To The Dried Dandelions°° i. I always forget the word, the word that is to be used. Nevertheless, I still remember the verses, at least some of them. These dried dandelions smell like coffeebeans sometimes to me. Though, I know there's no particular odour for dandelions to possess. Still, the dryness and thirst within these dandelions make me feel at home. ii. Recluse, I say is the best and breathless word to not only describe but also define this traveller here, that's me. Looking at the sk #aestheticthoughts #100poemsfor100days #wcwordoftheday #theunsungquill #100scarletstairs #wcrecluse

read more
°°To The Dried Dandelions°°

| caption | °°To The Dried Dandelions°°

i. I always forget the word, the word that is to be used. Nevertheless, I still remember the verses, at least some of them. These dried dandelions smell like coffeebeans sometimes to me. Though,
I know there's no particular odour for dandelions to possess. Still, the dryness and thirst within these dandelions make me feel at home.

ii. Recluse, I say is the best and breathless word to not only describe but also define this traveller here, that's me. Looking at the sk

marmalade ツ

°°Seeing Mass Poetry°° Looking through streets, alleys and roads, I find poems. In the auto driver, who keeps on shouting the names of various places, some of which I don't even recognise. His voice and the inflections in it, forms the poem's verses. I sit at a tea shop, and see #aestheticthoughts #yqwritersclub #wcwordoftheday #wckalokagathia #theunsungquill

read more
°° Seeing Mass Poetry °°

| caption |  °°Seeing Mass Poetry°°

Looking through streets, alleys and roads,
I find poems. In the auto driver, who
keeps on shouting the names of various
places, some of which I don't even recognise.
His voice and the inflections in it, forms
the poem's verses. I sit at a tea shop, and see

marmalade ツ

°°Searching for success in goodbyes°° You would hear it roaring down the apartment while you stand in the balcony, glaring at flora that overwhelms the heart. I look back at the window. A sudden feeling of frisson fills up within me. #aestheticthoughts #wcwordoftheday #theunsungquill #100scarletstairs #wcfrisson

read more
            °°Searching for success in goodbyes°°

You would hear it roaring
down the apartment while you stand
in the balcony, glaring at flora that
overwhelms the heart.
I look back at the window.
A sudden feeling of frisson fills up within me.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification