Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best musingsbyzumi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best musingsbyzumi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about self musing quotes, ae dil hai mus, ninne chudanu pommantu ne kannulu musi kurchunna video song, musings quotes, musings meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Zumi

Let me know what do you feel about this. ❤ #cinemagraph #paidstory #yqbaba poetry #zumiwrites #zumisheth #musingsbyzumi ... 2/18

read more
Sometimes, I want to become a poem residing in the pages of someone's diary. But then, it occurs in my mind, suddenly, like a winter's rain. I feel why to become a poem living in oblivion where words fade away with time, on the pages of someone else's diary. Why not become a poem lying on the pages of my own diary, the one which writes my life like fate? 

It is said that sometimes, poets write poems, and the other times, poems write poets. I want to become someone who writes her poems so that they can write her in a better way, not as a masterpiece, but as a random scribble which outshines other masterpieces.  Let me know what do you feel about this. ❤
#cinemagraph #paidstory
#yqbaba #poetry #zumiwrites #zumisheth   #musingsbyzumi 
2/18

Zumi

I trace the petals of dry petunia flowers that lay silently on the ground, narrating a story that was left unsaid. Those dry flowers embellish the ground with their golden dryness and speak volumes of despair and bliss they've been through. They tell of a story unknown, the one I'm narrating. 

There's a joy in withering away and lying lifeless, examining the world with a wanderer's eyes and a hodophile's heart. In every lifeless petal, lies a story. A story of their life- the one they lived in colors and happiness. Now, their withered petals are like a bonsai for a broken soul, for they speak of a time they're meant to be too. 

There's a joy in death, a plethora of perpetual silence. There's a greater joy to live after death in someone's poignant poem.   #paidstory #petunia #life #death #zumiwrites #musingsbyzumi #zumisheth #yqbaba   
1/18

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification