Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best evermore Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best evermore Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the severity of quenching medium is more for, shrek ever fallen in love, ever fallen in love, miss you even more, you ever miss someone so much,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's new albums Folklore and Evermore. This is one of the titles of her song. Tell the shorter version of one of your long stories. :) #yqmuse #yqmuses #Collab #longstoryshort #evermore #taylorswift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Words fall short, though the story continues, for life goes on, without a pause, without a halt, and like life, the story has gotten off to a strong start. 
 I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's new albums Folklore and Evermore. This is one of the titles of her song.

Tell the shorter version of one of your long stories. :)

#yqmuse #yqmuses #collab #longstoryshort #evermore #taylorswift  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Madhu Jain

Again a title of a Taylor Swift's song. #thisdamnseason #taylorswift #evermore #Collab #yqmuse #yqmuses #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
is so mellifluously 
intervening with 
the emotions of 
my soul with a reason
of healing.  Again a title of a Taylor Swift's song.

#thisdamnseason #taylorswift #evermore #collab #yqmuse #yqmuses  #YourQuoteAndMine

D. Chowdhury

Thanks Niveditha for the poke ❤️🤗 I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's new albums Folklore and Evermore. This is one of the titles of her song. Tell the shorter version of one of your long stories. :) #yqmuse #yqmuses #Collab #longstoryshort #evermore #taylorswift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I'm the one to blame for my bad habit of blaming myself for everything.  Thanks Niveditha for the poke ❤️🤗

I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's new albums Folklore and Evermore. This is one of the titles of her song.

#yqmuse #yqmuses #collab #longstoryshort #evermore #taylorswift  #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's new albums Folklore and Evermore. This is one of the titles of her song. Tell the shorter version of one of your long stories. :) #yqmuse #yqmuses #tejaswiniaura #longstoryshort #evermore #taylorswift #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
life's lesson jump start, abort,
short term memory loss,
riots of thoughts, glue on, toss.
Long story short,
watch a world,
fight itself at odds.

#yqmuse #yqmuses #tejaswiniaura #longstoryshort #evermore #taylorswift  #YourQuoteAndMine

Simmi Singh

I want to read you. #Reader #Marries #bookmarks #forever #evermore #yqbaba

read more

A reader never marries
but bookmarks a person 
whom he wishes to read 
forever and ever more I want to read you.
#reader #marries #bookmarks #forever #evermore #yqbaba

Ramona Singh

"Look me in the mouth" I shake you again and again, "Look me in my mouth," Don't you know what you did tarnished my eyes and I witnessed firsthand how you could just watch #evermore #babyshark

read more
Look me in the mouth.  "Look me in the mouth"

I shake you again and again, 
"Look me in my mouth,"
Don't you know what you did
tarnished my eyes
and I witnessed firsthand
how you could just watch

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification