Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aftermeetingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aftermeetingyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love after love quotes, life life after death, meeting sister after long time quotes, after break up quotes in hindi, success after hard work quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realised how my face 
crimsoned and my hands 
began to shake 
with day to day activities  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sancheeta Singha

281 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel so happy
Because you take me like a bff 281
Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine #SattyMuses Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realised
right person and right moments
are time bound
&
You get to meet them
only when destiny desires.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
#sattymuses

Tanweer Hashmi

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Face Glows. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
About i feel about you
I cant explain to you
Try to understand 

Thats it.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I have found my most adoring worth which  is dazzling in your eyes and reflecting in whole universe 💖😊 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I realised how it feels to be left alone after being in love for so long and so deep  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I have decided to relinquish

my precious Bachelor hood...  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I understand 

I came to know

What love is!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
That I didn't remain mine Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #aftermeetingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification