Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sincerityin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sincerityin2lines Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about since i found your love bobby hart, ever since access to style, i=int(1)/(a^(2)cos^(2x+b^(2)sin^(2)x)dx, means being saved from the effects of sin, denominationalism is a sin,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To repay a debt owed to one
After that person's death. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Honestly, I need only one line to define it.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Two lines to define a word? 
Well, here I go.. true to my word.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your eyes reveals who you are, 
Boldness within you is fair enough to seek I guess.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 🧡🧡🧡👉☕ I think this is also one of sign of sincerity Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
By mistake too salty food cooked by mummy...
Takes food with smile and said too yummy... B positive 🧡🧡🧡👉☕
I think this is also one of sign of sincerity 
Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

Anuj Jain

read more
Who hasn't done the assignment kindly stand up, the teacher said. 
I was the only one to stand up.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

Varadhan P M

read more
Being faithful to yourself. 

Being dependable to others.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Your eyes reveals who you are, 
Boldness within you is fair enough to seek I guess.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

Sonia Dey

read more
Not to take credit of other's work.
Not to interfere when somebody is talking.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

Shambhavi🍁

read more
The invigilator was out of the exam hall for 1 min,
But the candidates didn't cheat. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word #sincerityin2lines 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification