Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSyoureanopenbook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSyoureanopenbook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about syou, difference between blood urea and blood urea nitrogen 20, urea test in hindi, jhore jay ure jai go lyrics, blood urea kam karne ke upay,

• 38 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSyoureanopenbook is out! Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

perceptible to the eye
With facile and tough 
to understand and  interpret
Sometimes clear and straightforward Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSyoureanopenbook is out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #love #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonali Agrawal

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers love #QSyoureanopenbook #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
& 
I am a closed one, preserving thousands of your memories within it, which I can't share with anyone...

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #love #QSyoureanopenbook #metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers love #QSyoureanopenbook #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That I wants to read as whole,
To forget about the pages it holds.
To make me know you more and more,
My eyes won't close as I turn out  the pages.
Because that's you who won't let me fall asleep,
Until I read you so so precisely.
My every words from you lies in you,
To be very passionate about you.
I'm ready to sacrifice my whole night knowing you,
Your aroma fills me completely .
That I'm to be witness so rightly,
That's you who made me go strong.
That vanished all my sleepiness,
You made me feel refreshed and energetic.
That's what I was in need for the hours,
That is what I utilize with you.
What remains will surely be fulfilled,
Because you are in me and I'm in you.
What short-lived will also be cleared out,
Because you are in me and I'm in you.

#quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #love #QSyoureanopenbook #metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
but still intriguing enough to go through 
again and again. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Trapti

read more
but to write a new chapter
You still need to turn over
to a fresh new page

Not just for readers
For yourself too... 

Gita Khanna

read more
Upon reading this beautiful book
I have closed all other books!!  Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
and I am your reader
reading and experiencing 
every chapter of yours Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
edited and rewritten Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Nfb ..

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers love #QSyoureanopenbook #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are an open book
You are same inside out 
You don’t hide behind a veil
Your existence is an honest tale. Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt.

Collaborating with Quote Stitchers   #YourQuoteAndMine

ANKAHAA

Stitch your words on this beautiful prompt. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers love #QSyoureanopenbook #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Stitchers Collaborating with YourQuote Baba....🙆🏻🙆🏻

read more
where words expresses life's emotions....
where lines says life's lessons...
Where messed up letters mutters life's messy problems...
Where a paragraph jutifies whole life's actions...
Overall it's a life whose oxygen is understanding n words are  it's feelings...

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba....🙆🏻🙆🏻
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification