Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best houseintohome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best houseintohome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to sing when santa comes to my house, the present house, a house and a home poem, hou meaning in english, roshandaan in house,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sanchali Desai

When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 It is bonded by love care & trust  When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
smiles multiply and negativity ceases to exist  When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
It begin to reflect your taste. When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

People occupy it not as items of Household

Bricks and mortars  

But as flesh and bones!
In Heart and Soul. When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

दिव्या संतोष मेनन

read more
 there is mutual respect  When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gopal Lal Bunker

read more
A house turns into a home
When feelings are rooted
In the things of the house 
By the people living there;
And feelings come through 
The love they have for each other; 
The love and feelings are natural;
So by doing this the house is made 
Natural in the form of a home. When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
We live happily. When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

No Name

read more
There is people who live beside you and become a part of your life When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
When LOVE and SACRIFICES
start dwelling inside  When does a house turns into a home? Share your thoughts in today's #musingtime. #houseintohome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

you are so called elder and brother of the house. Anyway, you aptly said the heading so, which can related to my problematic dissolved family where now i feel being dead and alone. out of the question that i know this world is cruel bait though and you have to walk alone, but as to how and by what means and support of the structure when the house is being burnt and bombarded it up by first with my forefathers then by my father and mother, then continued with brothers destructive analysis sucked #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #houseintohome

read more
(with an open dead heart now... i lost evrything after he has gone into from my life)

i should call it experience, that now in my own self family i feel a dead rouge now, the person who is cause of among alk three of the brothers of destruction who killed me of which i sensed to be a lost unwanted child who always was born with an unwanted neglected love from my parents, always seens fights among themselves, everytime i compromised, each time i cried out a loud in a corner which wasn't seen and felt and the value i found is null and void despite i am being the soul survivor who hasn't be rouged and rottened out of the two who are, one is bipolar, and the other is in depression, the problem lies is that i being the youngest always being hushed and pushed outside below evrytime whenever i wanted to find out problems, collect them and rectify even them my mouth was being shutted by the ones who always let be thinking in an odd way had shutted me out, now its over no more now, for the past 35-40 years i had seen enough and that eldered married women in my house with my so called brother has putted an ice on cherry... in depressions how you can think right and apt even then when... you are so called elder and brother of the house.

Anyway, you aptly said the heading so, which can related to my problematic dissolved family where now i feel being dead and alone. out of the question that i know this world is cruel bait though and you have to walk alone, but as to how and by what means and support of the structure when the house is being burnt and bombarded it up by first with my forefathers then by my father and mother, then continued with brothers destructive analysis sucked
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification