Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyWardrobe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyWardrobe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the lion the witch and the wardrobe, walk in wardrobe, laminates colour combination for wardrobe, laminates for wardrobe, alia bhatt wardrobe in dear zindagi,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
encompassing memories
of a lifetime,
the carefree days of childhood,
the awkwardness of adolescence,
the trapped image of adulthood,
and finally 
the freedom of my own 
individuality... Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. 

#backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you can find stuff from 
infancy 
uptill now. Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. 

K Harsita

Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla #Craftsvilla #challengeaccepted #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that takes me to the world 
where the contents of the 
wardrobe never decides 
the character of it's 
owner.  Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla #Craftsvilla 
#challengeaccepted

Sameer Gupta

Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #black #blackislove

read more
           that tells me that my love for         black is everlasting. Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #black #blackislove

Vrusti Raj

#Teenageissues Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But never shows right dress 
at right time.  #Teenageissues

Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. 

Sourajita D

Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #sourajita #First-quote #lovelife #yqbabachallenge Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"My wardrobe is a time machine to our love. The love in which his fragrance had mingled with the fabric of my dress!" Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today.

#backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba  #sourajita #first-quote 
#lovelife #yqbabachallenge

Anand Nagada

#backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every cloth in it
Inspires me to live happily,
Asks me to live as I want,
Lets me to be
out of cage of past 
And explore the present  world
Without worrying about future #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

#backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Every cloth in it
Inspires me to live happily,
Asks me to live as I want,
Lets me to be
out of cage of past 
And explore the present  world
Without worrying about future #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Ganesh Reddy

Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #kganeshreddy #Google

read more
I keep all our past moments 
That are spent with you. Today is World Ethnic Day! Celebrate this day with Craftsvilla by participating in the open mic today. Be ready at around 6PM. 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba  #kganeshreddy  #google

Rishi K

Nothing to do with cloths🤘 On the last day when it felt, I am about to lose her forever. With tears in my eyes and broken heart, I said "Don't go! Stay for few more minutes. I am not ready to let go. Not yet, not ever" She hugged me tightly, kissed me one last time and whispered "My wardrobe is a time machine, my love! I will turn the time and be yours forever. Let me go now, this is our fate. May we meet again!" #backtoroots #MyWardrobe #Collab Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #authorofyq

read more
On the last day when it felt, I am about to lose her forever. With tears in my eyes and broken heart, I said "Don't go! Stay for few more minutes. I am not ready to let go. Not yet, not ever" 

She hugged me tightly, kissed me one last time and whispered "My wardrobe is a time machine, my love! I will turn the time and be yours forever. Let me go now, this is our fate. May we meet again!" Nothing to do with cloths🤘 

On the last day when it felt, I am about to lose her forever. With tears in my eyes and broken heart, I said "Don't go! Stay for few more minutes. I am not ready to let go. Not yet, not ever" 

She hugged me tightly, kissed me one last time and whispered "My wardrobe is a time machine, my love! I will turn the time and be yours forever. Let me go now, this is our fate. May we meet again!"

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification