Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Show themselves look beautiful
I don’t want to show me what I am
Coz I am what I am. Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweet #Candy #Sour life love

read more
Who are like the Sweet Candy
I will say am more like a, 
Sweet-Sour candy. Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweet #candy #sour #life #love

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                            switch one to other like smartphones Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #doublefaces #suchitapandey

read more
has double  faced personality..  Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #doublefaces #suchitapandey

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #avoidance #YourQuotes #ignoranceisbliss

read more
lamented on ignorance,
'coz I learnt the art of avoidance... Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
 #avoidance
#yourquotes
#ignoranceisbliss

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi

read more
 will leave you in danger,
If you hate me,
 I will love you forever. Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi

Sita Prasad

read more
Talk to impress and work to compete.

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
carry emotional baggage  for long
I believe in travelling light till last breath  Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

And that's something very common but unnoticed. Feminism is not only about taking females side, it's about Standing for what's right for females. #molestation #Feminist #feelings #whenmypenspeaks Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Molest.
'm a girl.
Do girls not molest?
Yes they do!
They molest with a person's feelings.
They then become selfish...
No matter whether in love or war
They just do it. 
You might blame me for saying this... 
Trust me... m still feminist!
But I only take stand for what's 
right and not wrong.  And that's something very common but unnoticed. Feminism is not only about taking females side, it's about 
Standing for what's right for females. 

#molestation #feminist 
#feelings #whenmypenspeaks

Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
shy away from realities, like discussing about end of life wishes instead of
keeping it under a lid. Participate in this #rapidfire and write who you are #notlike  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification