Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iloveyoubut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iloveyoubut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ilove you a, ilove you to, ilove you quotes, puspa ilove you shayri 0, ilove u quotes,

• 35 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Shafi kashmiri

I love you ❤️loveyou #iloveyoubut #shafikashmiri #badnaseeblove #Badnaseeb #Love

read more

Ewa Regmi

Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Do you promise to love me unconditionally as I do!
 Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut 

#cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mysterious

Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
but Can't Express how much...
because love is a feel which I am weak in expressing in words🧡 Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut 

Abid

Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut #soultrigger #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
What if our love would be scorned upon?
What if our relationship would be hated along?
What if we are blamed for any religious sacrilege?
What if it infuriates some priest or a sage?
What if our families decide to cast us out?
What if fate betrays and decides to turnabout?

#soultrigger

Suchita Pandey

Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey #सुचितपाण्डेय

read more
not in the worth of my self dignity.  Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey #सुचितपाण्डेय

koushik lenka

read more
Can't tell you.
Because, I have in fear like if I tell you, and you refuse to me.

Neerja

(Quote165) I don't know what have I written, but something I have tried to write for sure. #iloveyoubut #yqhumour #foodlove #selflove #yqdidi #yqbaba #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I love 'me' more..🖤

I love you but
I love 'the food' more..🤟 (Quote165) I don't know what have I written, but something I have tried to write for sure.  #iloveyoubut #yqhumour  #foodlove #selflove #yqdidi #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I love your self respect more... Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut 

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

read more
Duties and responsibilities on me.
So I can't explain this feeling. Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut 

AJAY VERMA

read more
My heart have no feeling for you.
Always my eyes looking for you.
But my eyes want never see you again Participate in this #rapidfire and complete this musing. #iloveyoubut 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification