Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iflovedidntexist Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iflovedidntexist Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is iflix free, iflas meaning in hindi, iflah meaning in urdu, iflah name meaning in islam, iflaas meaning in urdu,

• 33 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Then there is 
complete emptiness 
and destruction
Like a stony 
desolation of the desert Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the other emotions for eg hate, jealousy, envy, anger, etc. etc. which normally spring from love wouldn't exist either and there would be no impetus for humans to survive. 
Love is the fuel of life, every life.  Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yqdidi #a_journey_of_thoughts Shree

read more
Numb.
Nothing.
Only space... 
no Universe...
till eternity in 
absense of affinity. Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yourquotebaba 
#yqdidi 
#a_journey_of_thoughts 
Shree

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Hate does not appear nor exist  Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

ABHISHEK SWASTIK

If love didn't exist May be, Pain is also not exists. -© अभिषेक अस्थाना(स्वास्तिक) Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yourquote #yourquotebaba love #Pain

read more
May be,
Pain is also not exists.

-© अभिषेक अस्थाना(स्वास्तिक) If love didn't exist
May be,
Pain is also not exists.

-© अभिषेक अस्थाना(स्वास्तिक)

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine  #yqdidi #yourquote #yourquotebaba #love #pain

Aahaan

read more
Probably I wouldn't be a writer.  Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

146/365 Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
petals of flowers 
would never fall 
for someone.
 146/365

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
There is no feelings between people
To machines Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

ranjita jena

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqrestzone #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales #lifequotes

read more
Life would feel like

Rainbow without colour. Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes #yqrestzone #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales  #lifequotes

Nitesh Prajapati

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
So this world would not have existed.  Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification