Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstkisses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstkisses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nojawano ko guru ne fir bulaya hai lyrics, gifts to say i love you for the first time, koi nahin hai fir bhi hai mujhko, main jo sath tere hu fir tujhe hai kaisa gham, zindagi rahegi to fir milenge,

• 35 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Sunil Zarikar

Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
First kisses are often
For special one, 
will later become your love one..
Enter in life as unknown, 
will become important one..
May hurt her sometime, 
more hurt self sametime..
That one will be precious gift for life time..  Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like. love life #kissday #eternallove #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Travel to universe with a moment of time.
Direct touch to inner self with selfless love.
Beyond desires; the affection resides and dwells forever. 
 Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like. #love #life #kissday #eternallove #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

This is not imaginary it's my life. Do you talk to yourself? What do you say? I can still feel that horrible breathe which I used to when I was born... That flashbacks are the most important part of my life. I realise that the first kiss was of God. This kiss is responsible for my happiness and my growing life. So grateful to him. My day starts and end with prayer 🙏🙏🙏 My mirror shows who I was , who I am and who I will be. So I like to spread happiness, love and transparency in everyone's life😊 #kissday #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Blessed #talktomyself #yqmuse #firstkisses

read more
             soul my
How lucky I'm... Now breathing this air so peacefully. Once when I was newborn struggled each second to breathe, to survive, to see my mother's smile. Destiny was doubtful what to do. But God first showed me the rays of blessings before the rays of sunshine. And the departed affection of mother and child for 3 days was finally over. That was the time I experienced divine touch on my lips to heart which is still keeping me alive; unconditional love circulating in me. How lucky I am... This is not imaginary it's my life. Do you talk to yourself? What do you say?

I can still feel that horrible breathe which I used to when I was born... That flashbacks are the most important part of my life. I realise that the first kiss was of God. This kiss is responsible for my happiness and my growing life. So grateful to him. My day starts and end with prayer 🙏🙏🙏 My mirror shows who I was , who I am and who I will be. So I like to spread happiness, love and transparency in everyone's life😊

Swapnil Moon

Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
unintentional...
I guess. Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kissday #Memories #writer

read more
When he is near her, her heart always 
beat so fast. When he touches her, 
her entire body shivers. 
When he kisses her, it's like electricity 
runs through her body and she just melt away. 
He is her light on her darkest days. Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #kissday #memories #writer

Poonam Ritu Sen

❤ Kiss me when you feel the love of mine Kiss me when the moon pourtaying their shine ❤ Kiss me when you will leave drinking & smoking Kiss me when you will sense my acute breathing ❤ Kiss me when I hold your hand in difficult situation #Relationship #seperation #kissday #erotica #Coffin #eyelashes #firstkisses

read more
❤
Kiss me when you feel the love of mine
Kiss me when the moon pourtaying their shine
❤
Kiss me when I hold your hand in difficult situation
Kiss me when I stay beside you as your inspiration
❤
Kiss me when I put down my eyelashes to shy
Kiss me when I see your face with my teary eyes to cry 
❤
Kiss me when you will have gain trust on our relation
Kiss me when you have guts to promise me that their is no separation
❤
Kiss me when we don't need our love to prove
Kiss me when you really meant to make erotic love
❤
Kiss me when we are silently stalking
Kiss me when I will lay on my coffin
❤

❤
Kiss me when you feel the love of mine
Kiss me when the moon pourtaying their shine
❤
Kiss me when you will leave drinking & smoking
Kiss me when you will sense my acute breathing
❤
Kiss me when I hold your hand in difficult situation

Sakshi Vashist

Happy Kiss Day #firstkiss #Emotion #Familiarity #discovery #firstkisses #Relationship #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Overrated
Best kisses 
Are a discovery
Which happens over time
With tenderness
Familiarity
And emotion 

Happy Kiss Day  #firstkiss #emotion #familiarity #discovery #firstkisses #relationship #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #kissday #mnmigniting #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
soft and special,
unveiling your desires
to slowly plunge into the deep... Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#kissday
#mnmigniting 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

just muskaan

Matters #firstkisses love #Sunday

read more
Its not about the first kiss, 
its about the one that mattered Matters
#firstkisses #love #sunday

Giftsy Dorcas

Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba, #yqquotes, #yqthoughts, #yqcollab #giftsydorcas

read more
Spontaneous overflow
... of  innate love ... Happy Kiss Day. #Collab and share what #firstkisses are often like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba, #yqquotes, #yqthoughts, #yqcollab #giftsydorcas
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification