Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best definelockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best definelockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about two things will define you, def of disremembered, def jam poetry youtube, love def, define virus and its types 20,

• 61 Followers
  • 62 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqlife #lookingin #duringcorona

read more
Ah! For long the longings chased and dear soul, the bird was caged! Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqlife #lookingin #duringcorona

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
When you really get locked into 
The real world called relationship
By forgetting the materialistic world 
Called money..  Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Self-restrain to protect thee, thy family and the society. Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mayur Dayama

That’s what the lockdown for me is 🤗❤️ Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #coronavirus #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote

read more
Increment in attachment for our loved ones... That’s what the lockdown for me is 🤗❤️
Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lockdown #coronavirus #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquote

Ami Bannu

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
मिलना मिलाना भी नहीं होता किसी से मगर 
घर लौटे हैं जब से भर सा गया है वो अकेलापन !! Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mysterious

read more
Got to know about my self ! how much we are attached to parties and things which is meaning less in life . Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine

K Harsita

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keep yourself tied for a few days so that it can tie your dread forever. Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌿

read more
Crowning the voice of nature's unheard plight caused by humans.  Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌿

Osho Jain

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨

read more
Overcoming fear of loneliness to start loving ourselves' company.  Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba✨

sk

read more
Arrested with family at home. Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification