Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best todayistheday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best todayistheday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tod ke hansti hai mera, dil tod ke hasti hai, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aisa toda tha lyrics, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aise toda tha, tune to mera dil bhi kuch aise toda tha song,

• 21 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Gayatri Elangovan

#todayistheday

read more

Disclosed Heart

Good morning. Begin your morning with #FreshThoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Like never before 
Now it’s up to you 
To make it 
Like other days 
Or make it today  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your morning with #FreshThoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I am to make the most of today
Tomorrow is a question mark..  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Of your happy and peaceful life to add a synchronisity for tomorrow. Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
To Update You to the best version of Yourself!
 Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Begin your morning with #FreshThoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
starting with tea 
and end with writing.  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

That comes Everyday 
The Days come and go... They have their
Duration and Timings!
Do we have any hint?
This day , this minute, this second is ours. That's all!
We are alive this second, this Day....  Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshan Blon

Live your Present to the fullest coz that is how you'll shape your way towards future and that's how you will eradicate the mistakes of the past. #yqbaba #yqquotes #todayistheday #startafresh #livefree #lifehacks #anewday #startover

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
I am going to change the obstacles that blocking my way. Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine

Chandana💓 Trisha💫

read more
To surprise my mom with my first salary gift...❣

Good morning. Begin your morning with #freshthoughts and talk about today. #todayistheday #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification