Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rznightsing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rznightsing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzn full form, rzn meaning, rzn, ight full form in chat, ight meaning in english,

• 29 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you. Font:- Lora regular Size:- 13 #rznightsing #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Lonely nights sings
Your name...
Petals of your lips
Shine like flame...
Ah love! Can the fire
Be tamed?
 Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

Font:- Lora regular 
Size:- 13

#rznightsing
#collabwithrestzone  #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

kranthi Sowjanya

Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you. Font:- Lora regular Size:- 13 #rznightsing #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The Solemn music of silence Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing

kranthi Sowjanya

Collab with us and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you. Font:- Lora regular Size:- 13 #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #yqrestzone #yqrz #rznightsing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The Solemn music of silence Collab with us and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #yqrestzone #yqrz #rznightsing #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

read more
                           The melodious song..
Which touches our soul and bring peace in mind! Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing

Osho Jain

read more
His arrival is soon...
Don't worry your wait has worth....
Your love is blessed...
 Sooner or later, it will come..  Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing

Protesting Mind 💎

Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you. Font:- Lora regular Size:- 13 #rznightsing #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #kalamsathi #sapnorudrek

read more
Do not come near to the darkness, 
do not stay away or feel lonely, 
do not believe so easily can be deceived. Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing

Neerja

(Quote119) #meditation #intospection #Meditate #yqbaba Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you. #rznightsing #collabwithrestzone #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A feeling of lonesome !
Though people are around..
Is that the feeling to be worried about?
The introspection is to be done..
The answers are within,
To be known..

Now the lonely nights sings,
To introspect self..
And to be known by thyself... (Quote119) #meditation #intospection #meditate  #yqbaba  Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

srilatha lion

Collab with us and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you. Font:- Lora regular Size:- 13 #rznightsing #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The tragedic song 
With the horrible vibes Collab with us and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing
#collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
I was heading home on a cold and lonely night.
Everywhere was dark,but the lamppost still shines bright.
I could have stood in front of it,in my light mood, to admire.
The moths that chase themselves endlessly around the fire.

But tonight was different as i was lost in thought.
Juggling a lot of memories around,my head feels hot.
I had a bad day, checking out my over-due result.
Checking for pass or fail, if I'm qualified or not.

Failure dealt me a devastating blow,I can't recover from.
That i don't think I would have the time again to attend prom.
I hope I still can look into my parent's face to seek their sympathy.
For all their trouble over me,I still manage to fail them woefully.

I tell you man,tonight,it is a very big test for me.
I was never a failure,but now it has become part of me.
I just hope,after tonight,I could stand what-so-ever life brings.
But I don't feel too fine,in my brain,the lonely night sings.

Dedicated to all medical student battling one failure or another😔.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© Feb,2020.
 Collab with Rest Zone and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Collab with us and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you. Font:- Lora regular Size:- 13 #rznightsing #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Lullaby in Silence Collab with us and share your views about what a lonely night sings to you.

#rznightsing
#collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification