Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MayFarewell Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MayFarewell Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about may 2019 usd to inr, we may be apart in distance but never at heart, loading may be defined as, may day in india, may day story,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But it may be
I have something
Which not you have 
But wealthy for me.. Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

UNKIND
In your fierceness,
lay a hidden agenda,
that of hope and brighter days,
for humanity in days ahead...
 Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Nalini Rupam

read more
Peace.
Though may had never been good for me
being a CA student,
This year you made it grisly for all Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

cressy adoline

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Learn #Kind #helpful

read more
You made many to understand
The real worth of the humanity
And how important is to be a
Human to our own world of life.
You have been very effective and kind 
To me, made me to learn more things
 Which had actually benefited me a lot!  

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #learn #kind #helpful

Anonymous

Thank you... Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
but you had given me a beautiful opportunity to convert my feelings into words and to deliver my messages to all the beautiful hearts... 
THANK YOU☺ Thank you...

Mir Sohail

read more
Not the way You should be
You spread Corona this year
You spread hatred this year
You spoiled the blossom this year
You spoiled Smiling faces this year
You seperated kids from mother's laps this year
I wish you never ever be like this year's  Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more

Your heat waves were 
as usual so sweaty 
And a beautiful period 
of togetherness of family.  Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #boredom #Nightmare

read more
a nightmare 
which never seems to end. Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi  #boredom #nightmare

Deepakk Rastogi

read more
Not as beautiful as her memories Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

ranjita jena

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlifelessons poetry

read more
You taught me in this month
How to survive in critical situation,
Now I can face difficult challenges of life,
Thanks for making me strong. Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqlifelessons #poetry
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification