Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best memoriesalmirah Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best memoriesalmirah Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes for family love and memories, quotes on sweet memories of love, hindi poems on love memories, memories with friends quotes and sayings, short quotes on memories with friends,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

#Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The first day I wore my doctor's coat... #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

#Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And then get irritated sometimes and want to burn it, but can't! #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah #YourQuoteAndMine #Msj #msjquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The other day I chose another one,
To get the charm of some happy moments..
Sometimes I find an uneasy calmness too,
And then often rush to get a new one..

Yes, the space is paring down,
Yes, the coats are surging up..
Having a lot of experiences now and then,
But Yes, I am growing now..! #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine #msj #msjquotes

Priyanka Rathod

#Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monster #pastpresentfuture #writer

read more
That He is a monster, the monster who 
ruined her life, broke her spirit and 
took her light. 
But now He is the past, this is where 
she wanted him to stay....  #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monster #pastpresentfuture #writer

Sakshi Vashist

#Collab #memoriesalmirah #betrayal #Winter #sweat #erotica #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How hastily you took it off me
One winter night
Eager to touch the skin underneath 

It still smells of my sweat and betrayal 

#Collab #memoriesalmirah #betrayal #winter #sweat #erotica #YourQuoteAndMine

insightful_ink

#Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ARDENT_ASHU

read more

I lost many.. 
The one I wore is not comfortable as before..  #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine
#ardent_ashu

Ritz

read more
my memories,
with a mixed emotions of smiles and tears,
enveloped myself in my coat of memories,
I recollect them with closed eyes, 
feel those sweet bundle of memories,
and I enjoy them. #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

all of them, one by one. 

Some sweet, some bitter, 
Some happy, some sad,
They make me nostalgic,
They make me feel glad.  #Collab
#memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Gaurav Dutta

#Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #gauravdutta #yqbaba #oneliner #Memories

read more
Days when I planned to afford that luxury. #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine
#gauravdutta #yqbaba #oneliner #memories

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Remember the one which is still on my mind,
Of dropping what came in hand, for those things which weren't.  #Collab and share what the almirah of memories remind you of. #memoriesalmirah  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification