Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linetravelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linetravelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, eat travel love, peace and travel quotes, travel and nature quotes, permission for travel in lockdown,

• 10 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The mountains beckoned, the path opened
The breeze carried my dreams, I followed
My mind had already been there, my body now travelled alone Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashok Mangal

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with 𝕾 𝕹 𝕲𝖀𝕻𝕿𝕬

read more
चाहत में सारे हुनर, बिछड़न में सारे ऐब नजर आते । 
हुनर-ऐब नजरों से नहीं, नजरिये से तय किये जाते ।। Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with 𝕾 𝕹 𝕲𝖀𝕻𝕿𝕬

Inthira Shini

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I learnt speed from light
I learnt acceleration to keep moving
I learnt focus to be in my blurry life .  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

Inthira Shini

read more
I just drive the passion as license
travel through stations of obstacles 
and solve the breakdown to be pro .  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

Anuj Jain

read more
Eden my destination
Fantastic my dreams
But Xanadu's chimerical.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

Megha Lakhani

read more
A train journey with shared headphones
Holding hands and head on your shoulder
Waiting for destination but loving the journey Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

Varadhan P M

read more

Around the world in 180 days

As long as my Father in law pays

Travel as long as He pays....  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Travelling gives in thousands new strange places, then leaves you
a stranger in your own land Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Travelling gives in thousands new strange places, then leaves you
a stranger in your own land Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

Simmi Singh

read more
and she goes chuckle- chuckle, giggle- giggle
from one room to another, holding my finger
she looks at me and i smile, " i'm aboard".
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3linetravelpoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification