Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3truths2021 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3truths2021 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉Health is utmost importance  in life so take care of your health than any other important  issues

👉The good and  bad actions determine the future modes of an individual's existence so Beware of karma......

👉Some people care you till you give free money to them.The moment you stop giving  they'll  show true colors Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Self-love :) #selflove love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life's unexpected, enjoy it to the fullest...
You can never be someone's priority all the time,
and there's no love greater than self-love Self-love :)

#selflove #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is something special on this year or not, don't know but one thing I love most is i found myself, love myself, accept myself. changed myself where I needed. Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Your thoughts can make or break you..
  Happiness   lies within your soul.. 

You have the immense power  to heal  your afflictions ,old wounds and past  experiences..
 Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Like any other year you'll say, but still new lessons taught by the year that is at it's fag end. 
After every down there is a recovery and that nature has it's ups and down. 
Never lose hope, this too shall pass was demonstrated and taught effectively. 
All new is just the rehash of old, and that the new is just evolution.  Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
Not to trust anyone than self
Love your parents no matter what
Be loyal to the people who loves you.  Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

An invisible enemy is much more harmful

Courage can outlive fear or infection

If there is a fall, there must be a rise too.  Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine

Laiba Sajid

Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #3truths2021 #thoughtsforlife

read more
Promises are not meant to be kept
Things won't always go as you have wished
Happy endings are not immortal
#3truths2021 
#thoughtsforlife

Storm Enchantra

read more
2021 taught me to show the world
#1 That it's ok (again) to have friends everywhere of all regions cultures & faiths
#2 being a parent doesn't necessarily mean to a human child, a puppy definitely (even friends who have kids of both kinds have told me) counts too with the amount of care
#3 My heart has no limit on love

JJ ✨

read more
1. Nothing is still the same .
Things change

2. You should work for
Something you want

3. You can make yourself
Happy or you can still
Decide to stay sad. It's
Upto you Tell us about the 3 truths this year has taught you. #aboutme #3truths2021 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification