Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youaremusic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youaremusic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, ▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░love you░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. Why does someone sound like so and so instrument? Here's an example: If your laugh was a musical instrument, it'd sound like a flute. I whisper inside jokes in your ear and you giggle. #simile #youaremusic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The Lyre which is known for its uniqueness and purity of tone If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 
Why does someone sound like so and so instrument? 

Here's an example:
If your laugh was a musical instrument, it'd sound like a flute. I whisper inside jokes in your ear and you giggle. 

#simile #youaremusic  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Harish K B

If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. Why does someone sound like so and so instrument? Here's an example: If your laugh was a musical instrument, it'd sound like a flute. I whisper inside jokes in your ear and you giggle. #simile #youaremusic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
sitar. Your laugh plucks the strings of love. If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:
If your laugh was a musical instrument, it'd sound like a flute. I whisper inside jokes in your ear and you giggle. 

srilatha lion

read more
Cackle ringtone If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:

Madhu Jain

read more
flute, it is so relaxed and gives happiness  while you listen such laugh If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Like saxophone music If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:

Hansika Bansal

#Melody #Heart #DeepDown #simile #youaremusic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a sweet melody flowing through deep of my heart !!! #melody
#heart 
#deepdown

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

read more
Noisy Drum! I wanna
hear you again! 🤩 If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:

Dhiraj Mali

read more
Noisy Drum! I wanna
hear you again! 🤩 If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
a flute. If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:

cloud33

If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. Why does someone sound like so and so instrument? Here's an example: If your laugh was a musical instrument, it'd sound like a flute. I whisper inside jokes in your ear and you giggle. #simile #youaremusic #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales love #Live

read more
A soothing and sensational feeling, which I want to live, love                                                         again and again  If you compare someone's laughter with a musical instrument, write why too. 

Here's an example:

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #love #live
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification