Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itbreaksmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itbreaksmyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about itb berlin 2017 210, ol akademik itb, sukandar itb, itb, hm dam rea,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Presha

Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I understand you... I understand people change...I understand not everyone's forever lasts...I understand you had your own reasons!
But it still breaks my heart...and a tiny li'l part of me will always blame you for that. Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
for trusting people 
who were world to me.  Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

DrRavikirti Didwania

Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_shayari #oneliner

read more
and she is still in that part Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
#ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_shayari #oneliner

Anitha Elisha

#mykindaitbreaksmyheartquote #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we give our best 
to our loved ones & 
still stand out like the rest #mykindaitbreaksmyheartquote #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mykindaitbreaksmyheartquote #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we give our best 
to our loved ones & 
still stand out like the rest #mykindaitbreaksmyheartquote #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
When it comes to talk to him everytime Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
When I imagine the
Future of our
Grandchildren!  Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
With my own hands Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I don't remember that. Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
to see you treat me like a stranger,
looking through me, as if
I mean nothing to you.
Years have moved on
but not me, sadly.
I am still stuck to memories
of us together, close and intimate.
Living in the dead past
Unable to enjoy my present.
Weary of the lonely future.
How stupid and foolish of me.
Yet, does the heart ever listen
knowing well that the mind is right. Tell us about yourself through this challenge. What breaks your heart? #aboutme #itbreaksmyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification