Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talktoyoulaterphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talktoyoulaterphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about talk obama to me, things to talk about with someone you love, self topics to talk about, talk to bajaj finance, talk about love,

• 22 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm engage in building my inner beliefs, 
That is beyond the others need. 
To have a proper way of setting peace, 
Which reflects the glory within me. 
Something strange is still coming to feel, 
To compile pragmatic merits of positive seeks. 
Inhaling smell that gradually increase, 
That opens up all doors of mysteries. 
Sharing the cons to inner speaks, 
To clarify ambiguous act that never tease.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

because in this lonely world I know you wanna talk to someone without any reason, just for share some care, share that no one want to listen, because you feel lonely or may be you have more friends but at that time there is no one to talk with everything you want without any hesitation. I know the feeling when you want talk but some one say ok talk to you letter and you are looking for a long to open your soul for someone. I know the feeling when you have lots of friends but when you trying t #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #talktoyoulaterphrase

read more
Did you hear this words from me !!

Never, I never ever use This word to anyone. because in this lonely world 
I know you wanna talk to someone without any reason, just for share some care, share that no one want to listen, because you feel lonely or may be you have more friends but at that time there is no one to talk with everything you want without any hesitation. 
I know the feeling when you want talk but some one say ok talk to you letter and you are looking for a long to open your soul for someone. 
I know the feeling when you have lots of friends but when you trying t

Silvi Gupta

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Jab busy ho to itna bhi kyu likhna 
Ttyl likh do🥱🥱 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

Ab to baadme hi baat karni padegi n😂😂 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Net off karke bhaag jao 😂😝😜. Ab to baadme hi baat karni padegi n😂😂

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

Silvi Gupta

Ite pyaar se puchte hai Aur hame asmanjas me daal dete hai, samjh hi nahi aata ki ha bole ya na 😅 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
By your permission may I leave ??
 Ite pyaar se puchte hai 
Aur hame asmanjas me daal dete hai, samjh hi nahi aata ki ha bole ya na 😅

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

saba khan

read more
Cut the crap and dont call until I revert back.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

Sanan

read more
You are not the same that i knew uhh Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

Anuj Jain

read more
Yes he is about to light the pyre.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

Anuj Jain

read more
Ah ha Gulabjamuns, and a dozen that too.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

Kumar's

read more
When someone is ignoring you but can't say Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase talk to you later in 1 line. #talktoyoulaterphrase 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification