Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best departurenoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best departurenoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about departure meaning in hindi, departure time of train, departure meaning in english, departure meaning in marathi, sad departure quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fire engine staff  forced persons to leave the building immediately Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you know the time of this conversation is "to be continued"..... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

read more
The soul of the heart left  from the rib cage. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

Afrin Jahan

read more
  I will  definitely depart from past to present  from  departure station to reach my satisfaction destination.... Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

Anuj Jain

read more
Gasping for breath he wanted the soul to go to heaven.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

Megha Lakhani

read more
Is painful yet hopeful when you know that the person is coming back for you. 
Is a heart break when you are neither the part of it nor the reason for coming back.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

Varadhan P M

read more

Leaving off many a handshake,

Good bye, waving palm,

Parting kiss, drops of tear,

A sigh of relief, and search in mobiles...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

Akthari Begum

read more
Naturally is always with everyone.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

read more
Awaiting to see 
Single tick to blue tick 
in WhatsApp chat Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

Ashu

read more
Dandelion shifting onto the thorns. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word departure. #departurenoun

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification