Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cometomeet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cometomeet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about may all your dreams and wishes come true quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them, one day your dream will come true quotes, friends come and go poem, come closer i ll give you,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cometomeet #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #Collab

read more
I will show you how I have healed my wounds
Which you had given me earlier intentionally
I will show you how I have made myself strong
After you left me alone
I will show you how I have learned to avoid you
I will show you how I have struggled each and every moment to live without you.. #Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#cometomeet #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #collab

Anjali Bisht

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Make sure you are solely mine
The moments are ceased for lifetime. 
If you come to meet me,
Your heart will whisper my song
The silence will turn to the music of life
Concede your presence to the love I bestow
Taste my lips when they utter your name
Hide me under the skin you wear.
Drowning and soaring to the heaven's flow.
If you come to meet me,
It will be two of us
Losing everything to each other,
Your hands tangled up with my hair
We caressing every inch of our soul
And breathing the same air.

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

#Collab Richa 😃 #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
come with 
'A Big Fat Smile'. #Collab 
Richa 😃
#cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

I wait for you
Like the weekend
Around the corner
Yet so far from reach
Even when you're close 
We hardly seem to meet

You come to me
Like a festival
Celebrating our numbered days
With full glory 
Not enough for this lifetime
Just enough for a good story

#festival #festivity #cometomeet #story #weekend

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nottoletgo #strongfeelings #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
come to me 
like you have never left.... #Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine
#nottoletgo 
#strongfeelings 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Naseem Habib

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that would be moment
 of undying faith in love 
that rocked in storms 
waiting for a shore 
where it can feel at ease #Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #canlivewithoutyou love

read more
I allow you but be sure, 
This time you can't get me back. #Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #canlivewithoutyou  #love

Dhiraj Mali

#Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #canlivewithoutyou love

read more
I allow you but be sure, 
This time you can't get me back. #Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #canlivewithoutyou  #love

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
leave your stress behind.
I don't want it to rub off on me.
Meeting you is about laughing
over nothing! #Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

read more
My dream will come true
And that day will be grateful day for me.
I would have no words to say.
Except smile on my face, tears in my eyes and love for you in my heart..❤ #Collab and share the steps one should take before they #cometomeet you. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification