Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelstuck Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelstuck Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, who feels the love, can you feel the love tonight, you begin to feel like home, feel your love tonight tab,

• 49 Followers
  • 55 Stories

Swapnil Moon

I feel stuck this weekend. Do you feel stuck too? #Collab #feelstuck #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stuck without bond. I feel stuck this weekend. Do you feel stuck too? #Collab #feelstuck  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

Zindagi mei sukoon ki talaash mein dar bardar ghum raha hun, Har rah mei koi shaks todi si loot hi leta hai! #needpeace #feelstuck #sitandpendownthethoughts #yourquotebaba #lifequotes #life

Osho Jain

What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻hope you will understand

read more
You know what... I haven't shared this point of my life to many people but going to share this through writing...
I have different name.. Very rarely find..... people think me very extraordinary one same as my name...
But believe me I don't like to be displayed as extraordinary one...
I am normal one... Like others who have simple name 
Feeling normal is also a requirement far better than tag of extraordinary.... People take extraordinary name as the one who can never commit mistake....
But seriously it is really very irritating and I feel stuck while facing it... 
🌻🌻 What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻hope you will understand

Abid

Blame it on my mood! 😏 I feel stuck this weekend. Do you feel stuck too? #Collab #feelstuck #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I care a F....  Blame it on my mood! 😏
I feel stuck this weekend. Do you feel stuck too? #Collab #feelstuck  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

#Collab #feelstuck #Myself #Chosen #selfish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Between choosing myself
And feeling selfish.

#Collab #feelstuck #myself #chosen #selfish #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
being with people,
who ignore my presence... What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck?  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Gayathri

What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Millions  of question marks floating in my mind... What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

ALOK

मक़्तल : place of slaughter #philosophy #diary #feelstuck

read more
दर्द दरिया है बहता हुआ
जिसके साहिल बदलते रहते हैं
वही तलवार और वही मक़्तल
सिर्फ कातिल बदलते हैं मक़्तल : place of slaughter
#philosophy #diary #feelstuck

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My close people makes me stuck, 
I would want to take a different path
But because of my loved one
I had to choose a different path
 I do enjoy the second path
As I walk with smiling faces
But in the end
They reach their destination 
And I have to take a U turn...  What makes me feel stuck is being around people who consider me a trophy. #Collab and share what makes you #feelstuck?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

#cantholdon #letters #feelstuck #leavinghome #fantasy #Reality AD #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Tanisha Pati

read more
My theory can hold you strongly
But can't my practical 
#cantholdon #letters #feelstuck #leavinghome
#fantasy #reality  AD
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Tanisha Pati
loader
Home
Explore
Events