Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youwerestandingnexttome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youwerestandingnexttome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you were good to me lyrics, you were good to me chords, you were good to me, falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Gita Khanna

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was making hopeless attempts
at controlling my racing heartbeats... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Arey Kabhi kabhi has bhi Liya Karo 😁😂😂😅 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I didn't notice you 😒
My friend told me you were there 😒.
 Arey Kabhi kabhi has bhi Liya Karo 
😁😂😂😅

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel very happy and satisfied with your smile of heal where i don't find the reason  to justify. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I feel strong and confident.
   The Back up powerbank is you!
Why fear then?  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Vanshika Verma

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #paidstory

read more
                   *TRUTH*
When were you standing next to me i  know i don't need the materials to prove myself right.
      THANKU for always supporting me whenever i was right in my place💙💙 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #paidstory

Divya Bhanot

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
it felt the flare of light was above sunshine;
it felt the realm of possibility beyond oceans;
it felt all negatives has a ray of hope;
it felt all positives has a bond with emotions;
all that l can say is never give up standing next to me: Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Ish Kumar King

read more
I remember the day fresh as yesterday when we were doing exercise in the ground at university. You were soaking wet after the daily workout routine. You came and stood next to me, gentle breeze came taking the essence from your body. For a normal guy it would be sweat odor but for me it was like a tempting fragrance soothing my nostrils.
I still remember the essence. I never shared this story to you as it may seem awkward. 
But I really miss those moments.
I still miss you Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And I don't want to talk to you. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I fell in love with you,
You showed your red eyes at me,
But I was sure that I'm made for you. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
That day was called my 'Marriage Day' Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youwerestandingnexttome #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification