Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdearcandle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdearcandle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzd, tinnitus in one ear, otite h ear drops, sharp pain behind ear that comes and goes, ear pain and cancer,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." – Francis of Assisi Collab with #rzdearcandle and write a letter to Candles! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
           kindly  burn

to forgive the past
 to live in the present 
 to enlighten the future 
 Hello Resties! ❤️ 

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters 

"All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." – Francis of Assisi 

Collab with #rzdearcandle and write a letter to Candles!

Saahasa Ravi

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." – Francis of Assisi Collab with #rzdearcandle and write a letter to Candles! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
those days were 
Really nice ..
When there are 
power cuts...
MAA use to light you up
And I used to play in 
Candle light...
Those Shadows in 
Room full were real love...❤️
 Hello Resties! ❤️ 

"All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." – Francis of Assisi 

Neha Swaika

read more
Pls be with me in darks 
and enlight my life with your warm sparks  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Arpita Mohanty

Hello Resties! ❤️ I promise I will never let you stamp out We are back with another #rzdearcharacters "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." – Francis of Assisi Collab with #rzdearcandle and write a letter to Candles! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
I love the way
How you still 
Keep on burning 
Inside me
Even though 
The wind was vast Hello Resties! ❤️ 
I promise I will never let you stamp out 

Arpita Mohanty

Hello Resties! ❤️ I promise I will never let you stamp out We are back with another #rzdearcharacters "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." – Francis of Assisi Collab with #rzdearcandle and write a letter to Candles! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
I love the way
How you still 
Keep on burning 
Inside me
Even though 
The wind was vast Hello Resties! ❤️ 
I promise I will never let you stamp out 

Wallflower Wallflower

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters "All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle." – Francis of Assisi Collab with #rzdearcandle and write a letter to Candles! #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
GUTE NACHT..!! Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Emma Wright

read more
You melt because you have to light up the night.
You burn in order to shine. 
You exhaust yourself for others, to be their light. 
And all it takes is a little spark for you to shine in the dark. Hello Resties! ❤️ 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification