Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fathertaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fathertaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love handle fat, father and daughter love images, unconditional love of a father, do bananas make you fat, quotes about being fat and confident,

• 36 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That the world is not so easy
As I assume... Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#collab #fathertaughtme #yourquoteandmine

Sunil Zarikar

खरज बाप एक देव असतो... #marathiquotes #marathi #FatherLove #fathertaughtme #youquotetai

read more
बाप एक देव असतो..
मुलांच्या जन्माआधी पासुन त्यांच्या भविष्याची काळजी करणारा बाप असतो..
कुटुंबाचे पोट भरण्यासाठी रक्ताचे पाणी करणारा बाप असतो..
सुखात मागे तर दुःखांत सर्वात पुढे उभा राहणारा बाप असतो..
न मागता सर्व गोष्टी पुरवणारा, न दर्शवता नितांत प्रेम करणारा बाप असतो..
खचलेल्या आईला आधार देणारा, तीच्यासोबत प्रत्येक प्रसंगात सोबत राहणारा बाप असतो..
मुलांच्या सुखासाठी दुसर्‍यांसमोर हात जोडणारा बाप असतो..
आजारपण अंगावर काढत मुलांचे हट्ट पुरवणारा बाप असतो..
वयाचा विचार न करता नातवांसाठी घोडा बनणारा, त्यांच्यासोबत लहान मुलांसारखा खेळणारा हा एक बाप असतो..
निवृत्तीनंतरही घराची कामे करण्यात आनंद मानणारा बाप असतो..
खरच आईप्रमाणे बाप पण एक देव असतो.. खरज बाप एक देव असतो...
#marathiquotes #marathi #fatherlove #fathertaughtme #youquotetai

Springblossoms

#fathertaughtme #Help #Support #Human life #Happiness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To forget your gender
Be a human
Extending the waves
Of help and support. #fathertaughtme #help #support #human #life #happiness #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
How the life's paths gonna be..
How the obstacles there gonna be..
How the time's games gonna be...
How my necessities gonna be...
How my capacities gonna be...
As a whole how my future gonna be...

And has let me explore the paths of life to reach the fruits of success.... Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
to be practical,
rational,
independent,
make your own decisions,
love everyone
and respect the same. Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Good morning. #Love_You_Papa #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more
If you are decided to go ....
 Than don't look back ...

Either it's your tour for lonely ,  journey for enjoyment, you are going to bit someone, or going to eat your favorite food , or it's your life's journey .... 
just  one step out of the house than go ahead for another ... 
 Good morning. 
#love_you_papa
#collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #yourquoteandmine
#rs_rupendra05

Kiran D Palankar

Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
ನನ್ನ ತಂದೆ ಕಲಿಸಿದರು ಬಾಳುವುದು ಹೇಗೆಂದು
ಯಾವುದಕ್ಕೂ ಜಗ್ಗಕೂಡದೆಂದು
ಆದರೆ ಅವರೇ ಕೊರಗಿದರು 
ನನಗೇನಾದರೂ ಆದಾಗ
ಚಿಕ್ಕ ಮಗುವಿನಂತೆ ಅತ್ತರು
ನನ್ನ ಆ ಸ್ಥಿತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ನೋಡಿದಾಗ  Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
not to be shy in saying NO! Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

Always Stand Your Ground. #father #yqbaba #selfrespect #Inspiration #quoteoftheday Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To walk with my 
Head held High, Always. Always Stand Your Ground.
#father #yqbaba #selfrespect #inspiration #quoteoftheday

Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqquotes #writersclub #Faith

read more
to have faith. 
In God
and
Myself.  Good morning. #Collab & share what your father taught you. #fathertaughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub
#faith
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification